• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
By the way I have a question. When you get done with Beta 3 are you gonna make an upgraded version of it that includes the Pokemon League, or will we have to wait until Beta 4?

I'll probably release a Beta 3.1 or something that carries through the last Pokemon League episode once I get done with those.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Would it be alright if I use this hack in my next Let's Play on my YouTube channel?

Yes, that's fine. I enjoy watching the various Let's Plays on youtube from time to time. :)

so will it be where for some attacks it will obey and others it won't?

It will obey for the entirety of that particular battle, then go back to not obeying once the battle is finished.

Years
But, I am having a bit of trouble saving on this, I have changed the save settings to Flash 128k, any help?

EDIT: I just ended up using a save state.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
I dont know if this has been posted or if its just me. I've had to play through the game twice now. Because first time when i went to fight the snorlax on route whatever the game froze. The second time round i entered duplica's house and when i exited it i couldn't move.

I can actually enter and re-exit Duplica's house. Its just after i battle her that i cannot move around outside the house

EDIT: You can only fight Duplica if you have Pikachu in your party or when you leave the house it will freeze. The Snorlax thing was just a one off.

Also if i Download the newest update when it is released will i lose all progress?

Last edited:

Fezao4

Hi
Years
It will listen to you briefly - it will also briefly obey for the Aerodactyl event and the battle against Blaine's Magmar.

Charizard will obey you when you battle ritchie?Isnt Charizard obey ash when she s battle ritchie?I remember that Charizard obey when she s battled Charmander.

mowmt.png

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):
trainercard.php

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
heyy, don't know if this has already been asked..
but i', stuck at the squirtle event, i made my way through the cave to the mart and then back the other way, i cant find where to continue/find squirtle gang,
please help?

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Charizard will obey you when you battle ritchie?Isnt Charizard obey ash when she s battle ritchie?I remember that Charizard obey when she s battled Charmander.

No. No. No. Ash didn't say anything to Charizard during his battle against Zippo. Charizard did everything on his own.

Fezao4

Hi
Years
No. No. No. Ash didn't say anything to Charizard during his battle against Zippo. Charizard did everything on his own.

So Charizard will ignore your orders and make others attacks?

mowmt.png

trainercard.php

heyy, don't know if this has already been asked..
but i', stuck at the squirtle event, i made my way through the cave to the mart and then back the other way, i cant find where to continue/find squirtle gang,
please help?

Get the fishing rood from the guy and talk to the water (Dont fish it!)

mowmt.png

trainercard.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
stuck again

i'm loving this game,
the only problem is i keep getting stuck...
would help if someone made a guide.

i cant find parasect after the battle,
or james after i went into his mansion,
i dont know whether i can still do the bulbasaur quest as i now have venosaur..
i dont know how to find the meowth for the children
and just past the school if i keep going there's just a big patch of grass, not sure if this is the end but i still havent done above quests + jigglypuff.

please help?

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
i'm loving this game,
the only problem is i keep getting stuck...
would help if someone made a guide.

i cant find parasect after the battle,
or james after i went into his mansion,
i dont know whether i can still do the bulbasaur quest as i now have venosaur..
i dont know how to find the meowth for the children
and just past the school if i keep going there's just a big patch of grass, not sure if this is the end but i still havent done above quests + jigglypuff.

please help?

After the battle you need to find paras in one of the trees
You need to go to the marriage and help james escape in the james mission
You cant do the bulbasaur mission
You need to go to the store where you first started the paras battle to buy a berry or juice for jigglypuff then it can sing again.
The grass at the end is the end of the beta. It will be updated at a later time i guess

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
You go in one of the houses that has jesse james the parents and jessebel in.

You talk to James first who asks you to help, Then you talk to Jessebel and you battle her. Then i'm assuming your done and then when you leave the house says something like thank you Growlithe then James escapes. I can't quite remember done it a while ago.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
I only have one complain-ish for it so far.

The game pretty much skips the whole "Lose to Surge, then have Pika refuse evolution thing", which is one of the more important things in the anime.

Also, as far as Brutella and the banned epsode goes, is there anything to do in that one?

Back