• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would anybody like to attempt a joint story?

francoisdillinger

Trainer of Sorts
Years
I love writing, and i especially love co-op writing. I was wondering if anybody else wanted to pair together and perhaps produce a short story (Maybe more) between the two of us...

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Moving to the author's lounge as this main section is for posting the actual story, not for asking for writers.

Note though that it's not too likely to find someone (mostly people interest in writing fics tend to already have their own projects), and co-writing is not straightforward either (what if the writing styles or interests/genres clash, or one writer is not as good by the other, for instance). Ideally you'd probably want to include more info too, such as how you write, what exactly you are interested in writing, etc.

Back