• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lavender Town- PokeConspiracies and Strange Tales Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
OMG, you guys read my mind! So, as you guys seem to want to do this, I'm just going to set it up!!!

Welcome to Lavender Town's first Halloween Creepypasta Contest! (Well, actually you don't really win anything so it's just a writing groupy thing.

Be creative...blah blah blah. This is for FUN, so don't get super competitive or anything!!

The contest will end on NOVEMBER 5TH. After that, no more pastas can be posted and they have to go in Fanfics instead!! On November 6th, anyone who wants to vote on the best submission should PM me with their choice. I'll tally it up, and announce the winner the next day! Maybe I can even get someone to make them an emblem.

So when you post your pasta, put it in a spoiler like NecrumWarrior suggested, to save space. Make sure it has a title, so we can vote on it!

HAVE FUN!!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
I'll start then....

Banette's Curse

Spoiler:

Done, and it's horrible.

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Hey, you know I'm gonna join this. Just gotta think of some characters... alright got it. Best keep the lights on as you read this XD just kidding this is gonna suck. I'll call it...

My Home
Spoiler:

Muhaha well there ya go. Sorry it's so short.

Zayphora

Years
Alright, I know it's weird that I'm entering my own contest, but as it's a voting thing it's okay, right?

Anyway, here's my (oddly short) pasta-

~In Pursuit of Happiness~
Spoiler:

~just a note, the narrator is NOT on drugs. I know some troll will still say that.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Absolutely inspired Zayphora! I never really thought about that kind of thing before, but I suppose that is one very interesting take on NPCs. I had an idea that's similar, though different enough to not be seen as copying you, which it shouldn't anyway since I thought of it before you posted your story. I'll get to writing soon, maybe...

Zayphora

Years
Thanks! Lol, that's not the only weird thing I think about NPC's. If you read my fanfic, I have a whole different take on it. But, yeah... I just have always thought they were kind of funny, saying the same thing all the time, staring blankly ahead...and then I started wondering, in a realistic setting, what the heck would the explanation for that be? This idea has been floating around in my brain for a while, and I thought I'd write it up. :D

Also, just forget about that prompt xD I'm going to use it for something else.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Right now my vote goes to SeekerofDarkness(unless a new and an even scarier one comes). I guess it's about Red on Mt. Silver right(correct me if I am wrong)? Btw, honestly, I really thought that the narrator was kinda drunk or on drugs, but the author himself says he's not :P so I guess I can believe it.

Anymore? I can't wait to see what is in everyone's mind!

Freddy Fazbear

Years
Right now my vote goes to SeekerofDarkness(unless a new and an even scarier one comes).

Oh_stop_it_you_wrapped_canvas-r3370958182ed42b788dcef6fe1cb1542_29c92_400.jpg

Thank you! Mine entry is indeed about Red from Snow on Mt. Silver, but with GHOST from Creepy Black as the driving force and primary antagonist.

I must admit, I have yet to read any fics yet but my own, unfortunately. However, I do look forward to reading all entries submitted!

Last edited:

Zayphora

Years
I guess I should post my opinion...

Well, Drgons, I think yours is a very cool premise, but I think it needs fleshed out a little more. Yes, the more I think about it, Bannetes do fit in very well with the world of AbandonPasta, as I like to call it, but I think you could have gone into more detail about how exactly a Bannete got into our world. Funny, your pasta reminded me of this other pasta that I've seen, called "The Bannete Killer" in which Looker gets murdered by a Banette...lol.

Yeah, I would most likely vote for Seeker. I really have a thing about Creepy Black, and it fits in nicely with my own canon for my fanfic. (Make what spoiler out of that you will.). Also, very well written. :D
*just noticed* Is the demonic Pikachu described in your pasta the one from "Snow on Mount Silver?" it certainly sounds like it.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Red's Tragedy
Spoiler:

I feel very depressed now. Not sure this came out the way I hoped, but oh well. Not really scary, but then again, scaring isn't the only thing a creepypasta is meant to do. I was going for something unnerving and sad. Hope you like!

Zayphora

Years
OMG. THAT WAS...beautiful! <3 I love dat ending. ASDFGHJKL HE COMMITTED SUICIDE WHAAAAAAAAAT?!? PLOT FREAKING TWIST!!!!!

Lol, sorry, I'm currently full of sugar xD lol :D don't get me wrong, that was seriously creepy...and sad. I thought Loss of Purpose was sad. God, you should post that somewhere. The world needs to see that. ASDFGHJKL YOU JUST FREAKING MADE IT HARD FOR ME TO DECIDE WHO TO VOTE FOR

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thanks. I'm always really critical of my own writing, and yet everyone seems to like everything I write. I'm always pleasantly surprized.

Yeah, you don't actually see Red leave, so I figured, maybe he jumped. Though B2W2 would contradict this...

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Name: Urugamosu
Pick a pokemon from the list: Lampent..
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?: Strangled Red.
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: KCALB

Freddy Fazbear

Years
Yeah, I would most likely vote for Seeker. I really have a thing about Creepy Black, and it fits in nicely with my own canon for my fanfic. (Make what spoiler out of that you will.). Also, very well written. :D
*just noticed* Is the demonic Pikachu described in your pasta the one from "Snow on Mount Silver?" it certainly sounds like it.

Thanks! For the record, yes, the demonic Pikachu is indeed the one from Snow on Mount Silver. I just added a twist onto the reason it was so demonic. As I have said before, mine was a combination of Creepy Black and Snow on Mount Silver, two of my personal favorite Creepypastas.

Anywho, i read all existing pastas just now. To lavender town music. I'll give you guys a brief review of those that aren't mine:

Spoiler:

Well, now that that's out of the way, I'm going to say that for now my vote goes out to Zayphora, for just having a really good story. Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go sit in a corner and rock back and forth out of fear.

Zayphora

Years
^Wow, with lavender town in the background too? Wow. That's brave of you.

Also, welcome Urugamosu-ASDFGHJKL ANOTHER KCALB FAN YAAAAAAAAY!!! *cough* Excuse me. XD

Anyway, thanks, Seeker. :D I really didn't start out to write a 5th gen pasta, as there are creepy NPC's in all the gens, but yeah. I like 5th gen stuff, because it hasn't existed for as long so all the good ideas aren't already taken.

Also, you know what really annoys me? LAME REVENGE-PASTA.
I mean, the story has been done so many times. Kid has a favorite Pokemon in the game, but he accidentally deletes it/loses his game/forgets about it and one day, he gets a new game and finds his old pokemon on that game, at which point Lavender Town Theme plays, the Pokemon addresses the kid by his real name, kills his character, and leaves a mark (I.e. a handprint, blood, note, etc.) in the real world. I see so many of them it's not even funny. :P

And on a completely unrelated topic, I find it ironic that BW2 has a location known as "Reversal Mountain". And it's a continuation of BW....well let's just say I'm on the lookout for anything...strangely colored in there. :P AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Also, you know what really annoys me? LAME REVENGE-PASTA.
I mean, the story has been done so many times. Kid has a favorite Pokemon in the game, but he accidentally deletes it/loses his game/forgets about it and one day, he gets a new game and finds his old pokemon on that game, at which point Lavender Town Theme plays, the Pokemon addresses the kid by his real name, kills his character, and leaves a mark (I.e. a handprint, blood, note, etc.) in the real world. I see so many of them it's not even funny. :P
What if my favorite Pokemon was a Sneasel named Slender. Oh god, I think someones coming...!

Zayphora

Years
That concludes the contest!! This means--
IT'S TIME TO DDDDDDUEL VOTE!!!
XD see what I did there! it's voting day!!!
Anyway, submit your votes to me by Personal Message, by Friday. Then on Saturday we'll see who won!!!

PLEASE VOTE PEOPLES!!!

Crux

Evermore
Years
Name: Rococo
Pick a pokemon from the list: Hypno
What's your favorite Pokemon creepy topic?: Hypno is always a solid choice,strangled red is pretty good too.
Do you have a favorite character from a Pokemon Creepypasta?: Slenderman,even in general Creepypasta stories.

I'm not sure that i'll be able to vote since I don't know if i'll have time to read the entries,but i'll try. :D

Zayphora

Years
Welcome, Rococo! Also, I hope you candid the time to join at some point, Kirakon. We can always use new members.

Remember, today is the LAST day for voting! Send in your vote by PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back