• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It's the kind of manga where everyone's so equal the favourite tends to just be the one I read most recently.

I used to dislike Kanon simply for her archetype, as I've never liked idol characters. But she's pretty cool herself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's been well... Florida today. Rained through the night so I'd imagine that outside it's quite humid. Haven't gone outside past this morning so I don't really know.

Years

Was looking into UC's Study Abroad program.

Would have probably done the Japan one if I was a Global Studies Major lol.
Swedish Uni's had some interesting stuff, but mostly culture and whatnot.
The British Uni's had the same exact classes as here so...but dunno if it would be ok to do a quarter there. Maybe next year?

Though it would be interesting if I did the Quarter in DC program, Travel Study to Europe in the Summer, and a Quarter in Japan next year. But crap, that is very expensive. :<

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not sure why you would do that when there is a higher quality version of the same product over here. Well, there is in England anyway.

Years
Not sure why you would do that when there is a higher quality version of the same product over here. Well, there is in England anyway.

0. I'm trying to think of what the American equivalent is called but I can't remember. But it's delicious. Except it's kinda the inverse of Pocky. I know what they look like, though:

stock-photo-6608780-chocolate-sticks.jpg

I find these to be miles better than Pocky. Delicious chocolate filling!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
0. I'm trying to think of what the American equivalent is called but I can't remember. But it's delicious. Except it's kinda the inverse of Pocky. I know what they look like, though:

stock-photo-6608780-chocolate-sticks.jpg

I find these to be miles better than Pocky. Delicious chocolate filling!

They're just called rolled wafers I believe, koff~

I think that I might do something else instead of this here counting game, koffi~

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

man fate/stay night is a good anime. magi is too. cant wait till I finish those two.hmm what else...need to check out gintama too...

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

ugh. so I FINALLY got a chance to download gintama. converted it to a readable format and opened it up with my pot player...........Got trolled and their was no dub,subtitles nothing like that. Just plain ole japanes. Sure wish I could learn it lol :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back