• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Old Legendary Pokémon

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I would like to see legendary Pokémon prior to generation 6 in this game. Even better, I would like the legends, who had little no role in the plot to have some in generation 6 such as the legendary birds, golems, musketeers or kami. Don't you agree?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The older legends won't play any major role in the game. If anything they'll be tag ins for the Post game like how the Lati were in B2W2 or pretty much how all extra legends are. There won't be much story around them. They'll just be there for capture.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I might be remembering this wrong, but if I recall correctly I don't think the first two versions of a new generation ever include old Legendary Pokémon in-game. They would usually show up in the third version (or remakes/sequels) afterward. Again, I could be wrong, but if not then there's the chance that we won't see any old Legendary Pokémon in X and Y until the likely third version (or sequels).

Pinta77

I don't want to see any old legendary pokemon in X or Y. I think the old legendarys were implemented in Black2/White2 very poorly.

This is a bit off topic, but I wanna see a 3D Pokemon game (maybe for wii-u) that brings back shadow pokemon, and you can capture shadow Cobalion, Virizion, and Terekion or maybe the genies. Then they can form a bit of a story around those legendaries, cause I don't think Tornadus, Thundurus, or Landorous have any story behind them.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Ummmm, not really. I want a fresh start, like I've said in other threads. I'm not all too keen on appearances of people or Pokemon from older games. s:

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
I want new legendaries but I still want them to incorporate the old ones..Kinda like HG/SS

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I would sooo much prefer them doing this rather than introducing like 15 new legendaries. Would be a nice throwback as long as they don't give them stupid new formes. (*ahem* Mewtwo *ahem)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
well it would be great since im trying to complete the pokedex and dont want to transfer all my legendary pokemon from previous gens permanently just so i could have them in my pokedex.though it seems pretty unlikely since usually the third game (or sequels) features pokemon from previous gens.

Back