• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Follow Script addition

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
I'm not sure I was understood. The Shiny sprites show up fine. It's the normal (non shiny and non alternate form) sprites that don't show. I tried changing the charsets and that didn't work either. I even went into the folder and changed the names of all the sprites. Still nothing. I can upload my game or scripts and post a link if you want or something? maybe that will help you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Meh.

If I were you just Erase the scripts you have and try over. Make sure to have everything in it. If you are missing something simple then you would have to get it. Your better off checking to make sure you have EVERYTHING named and placed in the correct folders as there correct name. Just check over if you still can't get it then remove the scripts and try again.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
hey rick. There is this guy, pokemoner2500. I am trying to help him install the following pokemon, but now I think he is just confused. He saw the following pokemon in my game's thread, and I told him I would help him. I said to look at this thread for a start, and he responded with "I downloaded the program, but can't get it to work" I am not even sure if he is using essentials anymore. I will try to help him as best as I can, but would you mind trying to PM him to see if you have any luck. He hasn't responded to my last PM yet. Ill VM you if I need your help explaining things. Sorry i don't have the patience for this right now, and hope you can help

~Angel~

Years
hey rick. There is this guy, pokemoner2500. I am trying to help him install the following pokemon, but now I think he is just confused. He saw the following pokemon in my game's thread, and I told him I would help him. I said to look at this thread for a start, and he responded with "I downloaded the program, but can't get it to work" I am not even sure if he is using essentials anymore. I will try to help him as best as I can, but would you mind trying to PM him to see if you have any luck. He hasn't responded to my last PM yet. Ill VM you if I need your help explaining things. Sorry i don't have the patience for this right now, and hope you can help

Just tell him to download the one that......What's his name put together for others. I forget his name but it's in his signiture. Just tell him to download that and open Pokemon Essentials through that.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
ohhhh. I forgot all about that thanks. He/she still hasnt responded yet. When he does, Ill point them in that direction

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2013
Im just in the middle uploading an updated version now, there was still a few bugs in my last one . in the updated version the evolving pokemon now show and also in the pokemon center, the pokemon following you gos back into the pokeball untill its healed.

#EDIT the newer version has now been uploaded.

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Im just in the middle uploading an updated version now, there was still a few bugs in my last one . in the updated version the evolving pokemon now show and also in the pokemon center, the pokemon following you gos back into the pokeball untill its healed.

#EDIT the newer version has now been uploaded.

Good job. Thank you! I appreciate your help.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2013
no worrys happy to help, in the next version ill start incorparating all the black/white graphics for example i havnt added the female trainer yet ill also add more dp music i have all of em.im going to make a surf graphic as well for each main male female trainer.i might add in my event bank system as an added extra as well.

if you think of enything els for the follow script that i left out let me know.
the next version shuld be in a day or so.

Back