• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Rage

What should the first release be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Ok...... the plot seems somewhat interesting with the backstory.

darkrage4.png
darkrage5.png
darkrage3.png

The tiles seem a bit bland in my taste. Some of these look plain and flat except for the river. But it's good though.

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
Ok...... the plot seems somewhat interesting with the backstory.

The tiles seem a bit bland in my taste. Some of these look plain and flat except for the river. But it's good though.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on making it look less flat and bland :p

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2014
These screenshots very good,I love this game,so I am looking forward to download

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
Thanks for the great feedback everyone!

Seems like a fine potential hack, I like the feature of the choice of all the starters keep it up !
Thank you! I like the feature too. The only problem I can think of is the fact that with 16 pokemon in one room it would be hard to find the exact pokemon you want. I may section it off somehow so fire are in one section, water and grass in others. Still working out the details :p

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Thanks for the great feedback everyone!

Thank you! I like the feature too. The only problem I can think of is the fact that with 16 pokemon in one room it would be hard to find the exact pokemon you want. I may section it off somehow so fire are in one section, water and grass in others. Still working out the details :p

Or maybe you could make the Prof ask of which region's pokemon you want and place the selected Gen's pokemon on a table or something.

The story sounds interesting enough but few of those tiles look a bit bland.All in all sounds like a promising hack.Hope you get to complete it!

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
Or maybe you could make the Prof ask of which region's pokemon you want and place the selected Gen's pokemon on a table or something.

The story sounds interesting enough but few of those tiles look a bit bland.All in all sounds like a promising hack.Hope you get to complete it!
All I do is hack all day everyday :p This is kind of a side project of mine that I'm doing solo aside from my other hack which I'm doing with my team, Pokemon White Noise, which is still in the development stage :p But yes! This hack will be completed! I am a no life and other team members of mine are usually doing something with my other hack so I have free time. :3

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I'm going to take a step here and request a screenshot of the Dark Gyarados ahaha

Seems so awesome!

Also, are you going to implement physical/special split? And 4/5th gen moves?

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
I'm going to take a step here and request a screenshot of the Dark Gyarados ahaha

Seems so awesome!

Also, are you going to implement physical/special split? And 4/5th gen moves?
The dark gyarados is not complete yet, and you don't have the chance to get it til around the 6th gym. Kind of like Gold or Silver and the red gyarados. When I was little dark Gyarados was my favorite card but it never got as famous as Red Gyarados so I will make him famous :p

I will try my best with the moves. This is a solo project and I can't do everything xD

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
The dark gyarados is not complete yet, and you don't have the chance to get it til around the 6th gym. Kind of like Gold or Silver and the red gyarados. When I was little dark Gyarados was my favorite card but it never got as famous as Red Gyarados so I will make him famous :p

I will try my best with the moves. This is a solo project and I can't do everything xD

Looking forward to the game release then :)

Sure, take your time, I know how hard it is to work on a project all alone!

Good luck

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Haha seems like it'll be very good.

Also, someone above said that some tiles were too bland, such as the dirt roads and the grass: I don't have a problem with them, though I am irked by the cave. I like the gems and the rocks, but the tiles just seem bad. Maybe get some other ones?

Can't wait until there is a release ;D

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
Haha seems like it'll be very good.

Also, someone above said that some tiles were too bland, such as the dirt roads and the grass: I don't have a problem with them, though I am irked by the cave. I like the gems and the rocks, but the tiles just seem bad. Maybe get some other ones?

Can't wait until there is a release ;D
It's a little too late for that xD I've completely restarted and I'm creating my own custom tiles for this game :D

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Nevermind about the custom tiles, I found an amazing base, and honestly, I suck at tile making anyway xD

This game looks cool so far, and your using the semi-transparant textboxes which is a nice feature.
Will you be using transparant mugshots aswell.
Whos tiles are you using if you dont mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back