• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

~ 【Serpentine Pokemon Club】 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Answering Topix: Which do you think is the best serpent couple?

I'll go with the 'ol Relicanth x Goreybyss match up. Fits them quite nicely ^-^. Depending on how

@Avishka that picture is amazing :D
i never really heard of Relicanth x Goreybyss but it'll be a good pairing btw Relicanth isnt a serpentine pokemon CH u should edit ur post
thanks~

another pairing i like is Gorebyss and Huntail it is kinda like beauty and beast xD XD jk

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
i never really heard of Relicanth x Goreybyss but it'll be a good pairing btw Relicanth isnt a serpentine pokemon CH u should edit ur post
thanks~

another pairing i like is Gorebyss and Huntail it is kinda like beauty and beast xD XD jk

O.o I said relicanth?! I meant huntail *smacks self* my bad :/. But yea I think Huntail and Gorybyss were made for eachother in the beauty x beast department

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
O.o I said relicanth?! I meant huntail *smacks self* my bad :/. But yea I think Huntail and Gorybyss were made for each other in the beauty x beast department
lol how can u do such a foolish thing CH?? xD XD
Anyways i found some Gorebyss X Huntail pics
371.jpg

tumblr_mamtrgMjiJ1rvun59o1_400.png

Last edited:

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
This club is quiet huh?
I guess that with the hollidays coming up soon everybody is busy! Even I am.

Anyway, I think it's time for a new topic, anybody have any idea in mind?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Partner Pokemon: Giratina
Reason for joining: I've always been a big fan of Pokemon that are serpent-like in design.
My mono-body team would be: Giratina, Rayquaza, Serperior, Gyarados, Dragonair and Seviper.

CourageHound

Years
I got a topic idea. If you could turn into a serpentine poke, which wud it be and why? What would be thhe downsides of turning into that pokemon?

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Welcome, Serapimon-sama, and I hope that you enjoy yourself here!

And thank you CH for the suggestion, I appreciate it.

If you could turn into a serpentine poke, which wud it be and why? What would be thhe downsides of turning into that pokemon?​

Well, if it was for preference, I would enjoy be a dragonair, obviously. I don't think that it could have any downside however, because as a serpent, I would be born that way so that it wouldn't bother me. My body would be very well adapted for my enviromnet and my way of life, so yup, I problably wouldn't care for it. The only thing I can think is that seeing pokemons with limbs I could get myself wondering how is that like to have limbs.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I got a topic idea. If you could turn into a serpentine poke, which wud it be and why? What would be thhe downsides of turning into that pokemon?

I'd end up starting as a Snivy that evolves eventually into a Serperior. I don't know, but the regal feeling... right? I think I kinda like the aura that Serpy gives.

Gradually losing your legs must be very inconvenient, though. Stubby arms don't help, either, but at least they're functional. Real snakes, on the other hand... :D

CourageHound

Years
Current Topic: If you could turn into a serpentine poke, which wud it be and why? What would be thhe downsides of turning into that pokemon?

Hmm..this is slightly vexing for me. I'd say either Arbok or Gyarados. Arbok due to how cool he is and his power. Gyarados for similar reasons and being an apex predator and having the entire ocean to explore with each stride of my fins.

However the thing with arbok is not being completely safe to predators as i'm sure at least if not just in the ekans days, being somewhat at competition or threatend by pokemon around me.

With gyarados, firstly....theres magikarp ><' and secondly(i'm not sure about this or not tho), I dont think being a Gyarados would be all that fun seing as i'd be confined to water, let alone not being able to fly despite being flying type(again correct me on this if i'm wrong).

Maybe dragonair would be good to change into? Idk but dragonair just doesnt some to fit my style.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'll join! I haven't joined a club in sometime.

Username:AWsquared
Partner Pokemon: Serpierior and Milotic
Reason for joining:Because of my love for Serperior, Snivy and Servine mainly. I have one on my White team and have fallen in love it. Plus there are many cool serpentine like Pokemon such as Milotic, Gyarados, Huntail, Dragonair, and Rayquaza.
Answer the current topic: If you could turn into a serpentine poke, which wud it be and why? What would be thhe downsides of turning into that pokemon?

Probably Serperior or Gyarados. Mainly cause I just like it so much and like Twiggy I would mine being regal. I could also store energy into my body and use it whenever.

The downside?? Probably would be dealing with my low attack and being weakened by fire.

As for Gyarados, I'd be one cause of how strong and powerful I'd be. Though that's also the downside of being a Gyarados. I would so strong that I'd cause destruction and fear wherever I go and have no control over my rage. I think being feared and hated by alot of people would make me feel lonely. Another thing is what CourageHound mention, I could be able to fly despite being part Flying type. Then I'd have to stay in one place instead of being mobile.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Ah ok it's say up to 3 but I'll go with Serperior. :)

Alrighty, you're now in the members' box!
The maximum number of partners is 3, but you can only choose another one if you're declarated the winner in 3 events/contests.

Anyway! This is kinda off topic, but merry Christmas to you all~ I particularly don't like xmas, but I wish you all had a great day. <3

CourageHound

Years
Anyway! This is kinda off topic, but merry Christmas to you all~ I particularly don't like xmas, but I wish you all had a great day. <3

And a happy new year :3~

But anyway I would like to suggest a topic: What would your reaction be to meeting your serpentine partner for the first time?(provided they are in final serpentine form)What about a wild one? Would you be scared, nervous, delighted, etc.?

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
What would your reaction be to meeting your serpentine partner for the first time?(provided they are in final serpentine form)What about a wild one? Would you be scared, nervous, delighted, etc.?

Me? Extremely delighted obviously. I could even have an heart attack because of dragonair's beauty. No joke.
I guess I would just stay petrified and loose the great chance to make friends with it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
Could I join? :)

Username: Moxie
Partner Pokemon: Milotic
Reason for joining: I love serpentine pokemon... particularly Milotic, Serperior, Gyarados and Dragonair.
Answer the current topic: What would your reaction be to meeting your serpentine partner for the first time?(provided they are in final serpentine form)What about a wild one? Would you be scared, nervous, delighted, etc.?
Delighted, of course! I would definitely try my best to befriend it.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
Could I join? :)

Username: Moxie
Partner Pokemon: Milotic
Reason for joining: I love serpentine pokemon... particularly Milotic, Serperior, Gyarados and Dragonair.
Answer the current topic: What would your reaction be to meeting your serpentine partner for the first time?(provided they are in final serpentine form)What about a wild one? Would you be scared, nervous, delighted, etc.?
Delighted, of course! I would definitely try my best to befriend it.

Of course you can!

A milotic must be one of the most beautiful gazes one could have {second to dragonair}

CourageHound

Years

I would be delighted to meet Arbok for the first time! But being a giant snake and all, I guess I would be a bit nervous at first(yet still confident) until we got to know each other better. And once the trust has been established, it would be lke one of the best things ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back