• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Makoto

Years
yeah.... btw, I think i'll post my first Skaura pic here myself!
42.jpg

She looks sad, and kinda hurt, but that's normal for ninjas......right?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
FR/LG Master: Awww.......She does look hurt in that pic. :\ But, she looks really beautiful in the pic, too.^_^ Her eyes look really beautiful in the pic,too. :classic:

CK:I think that is Sakura. She looks really cool in that pic.

naruto_sakura0076.jpg

Even though she looks really beaten up, she still keeps her beauty.^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
What a beautiful pic, ML <3 I think we both love Sakura because she's a tomboy like Misty, and that pic shows just how much she can fight...she's very beautiful there.

Makoto

Years
Sakura and misty both are pretty and kick serious butt. They're my 2 favorite anime girls, too. Asuka from Evangelion's my third. Even though she can be mean, I can see myself getting along with her..... she's nice to people she likes, just not to the other Eva pilots.....

Makoto

Years
*gasps*

you haven't seen it before? My mom doesn't let me stay up late enough to watch Adult swim... What time's the premiere? I wanna record it......

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I actually don't know the exact premiere date, but I know it's supposed to be on [as] this October. I've just never been rich enough to buy the DVDs and I can't find them for rent anywhere.

Makoto

Years
Yeah. Even though he lives really close, mom hardly ever takes me to see him. Anyway, this is ML's club, not mine, we should get back on topic.....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
You're right, Dylan...it's a fun topic but this place is about ML ^^

Did you do anything interesting today? *needs to make better questions*

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
That's really cool that your uncle likes anime. :classic:

And yep, both Misty and Sakura are really beautiful tomboys.^_^

One thing I'm really surprized about is that Toonami's airing Dragon Ball Z Uncut. It's great see Dragon Ball Z back on Toonami. :classic:

As for what I did today, well, i did watch cartoons in the morning. Groudon and Kyorge were in today's episode of Pokemon. Plus, I watched Toon Disney in the afternoon. They were showing a marithion of Power Rangers.

Mistystropicalswimsuit.jpg

^_^

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
I wish they'd fire Miguzi and make toonami weekdays, like they used to. Miguzi has good shows, but I hate the whole theme of Miguzi.....

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'm just sad that they took it off of weekdays...this was my first time watching DBZ and now I'll never know what happens since they're showing it from the beginning...and only one episode a week instead of four ._.;

Makoto

Years
I like it... but Dr. Crowler scares me..... I still haven't figured out if he's a butt-ugly man or woman.... If it weren't for his long hair and purple lipstick, I'd say for sure he was a guy....

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
It on Saturdays at 7:30 P.M on Cartoon Network.

It is intresting that they are showing it at 7:30 P.M. As the series continued, there was more swearing. Plus, there was a couple of times that Vegeta and Recoome flipped the bird. When my sister first heard Vegeta swear, she was like, "Yes!". She always wanted to hear him swear.

Mistystropicalswimsuit2.jpg

Beautiful.^_^

Back