• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Shiny Gold X Sequel! Adventures in Kanto!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Hello there, ladies and gentlemen. This is the sequel to my decently popular Shiny Gold X Let's Play, which I recently finished. Well, for quite some time now, I've known what I was going to do with this Let's Play, and so without further adieu, let's get started with Fire Red Omega!

Disclaimer: I am skipping all the beginning stuff with Professor Oak, because it doesn't make sense in context considering this is a sequel and, therefore, the character present in the LP has already become the champion of another region. Therefore, the LP will begin Chapter 1 once all those events have finished.

Prologue - Xephyr's Bag O' Criminals
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2011
Uhh, are your Pokemon hacked? None of those can be found on Route 1, and they're all captured in Masterballs...

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
Years
Uhh, are your Pokemon hacked? None of those can be found on Route 1, and they're all captured in Masterballs...

they are not. this is an LP for Pokemon FireRed OMEGA by Drayano60, pokemon blaze black and pokemon volt white creater. this hack is basically a harder, 386-version of firered. well, maybe the masterball thing is the masterball cheat. but the poke are in this HACK for reals

Years
Please change your links to embedded videos and if you make one more post that is under the 25 character limit then action will be taken.

Having "episode 6:" and the video is not enough.​

Back