• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

non-touch menu

mane

I need more class of English:/
Years
My question is, as I can to make for this menu it is tactile, work using the keys,
not if you understand. I want to use the keys instead of touch.
I hope you can help me, thanks.
My english is bad sorry.

Attachments

• dud.png
    dud.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 42

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
It's perfectly doable. It would be easier to take away the pointer finger and just use the arrow keys to highlight the selected option though. Do you have a script written already? Or is this just a mockup? We need a bit more information to help you.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
You know what else has a 2x3 grid of large buttons with a couple of small buttons at the bottom and off to the side? The party screen. That works with just a keyboard input. Yes, it's absolutely possible.

mane

Years
It's perfectly doable. It would be easier to take away the pointer finger and just use the arrow keys to highlight the selected option though. Do you have a script written already? Or is this just a mockup? We need a bit more information to help you.

the script is already done but has the function of mouse, that's what I want remove

mane

Years
than you can post your script, so we can see what must chanced :D
good is this the script:
Spoiler:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Instead of using 'if Mouse.mouse_in_area?(69, 218-10, 182, 65)' and others mouse checks, just use 'if Input.trigger?(Input::X)' and others inputs. Note that button "X" is key "A", look at buttonToKey method for a better relation list.

Back