• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen catching legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Well unlike other games I have played they just jump out of nowhere saying catch me! But can't catch zekrom or reshiram? Or even black kyureem?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
What is your exact question? What is wrong? What is the situation? You can't capture Black Kyurem on your first go, only after the E4 as regular Kyurem.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Question has been somewhat answered. I have beaten E4, so I just go back to giant chasm and he will be there? And how to change him to black?

Years
Question has been somewhat answered. I have beaten E4, so I just go back to giant chasm and he will be there? And how to change him to black?

You catch Kyurem at Giant Chasm and then you'll obtain DNA Splicers afterwards. To fuse Kyurem with Zekrom (or Reshiram) you need to select Kyurem first when using the item and then select the other legendary dragon. If done correctly you'll have Black Kyurem.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Ohh.. how tp catch the other dragondarys? At dragonspiral? (I have no absolute idea om the game, I kept from reading posts to try to beat it in one go).

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Ohh.. how tp catch the other dragondarys? At dragonspiral? (I have no absolute idea om the game, I kept from reading posts to try to beat it in one go).

I believe after you defeated the E4, you must go to N's Castle amd battle him there. OR.you can capture the legendaries there OR you have to go to Dragonspiral Tower.

Years
Well unlike other games I have played they just jump out of nowhere saying catch me! But can't catch zekrom or reshiram? Or even black kyureem?

Well i have White2 and i had to go to N's castle which is the ruins when you run into Zoroark on Victory Road after you beat the E4.
Then you meet N with either Zekrom or Reshiram battle and beat them, he says some things and then you go to dragon spiral tower where you will catch either Reshiram or Zekrom.

Then you go to the place where you battled Kyurem and Ghetsis and there you can catch Kyurem.

If you cant fingure any of it out, just look it up on youtube.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Well i have White2 and i had to go to N's castle which is the ruins when you run into Zoroark on Victory Road after you beat the E4.
Then you meet N with either Zekrom or Reshiram battle and beat them, he says some things and then you go to dragon spiral tower where you will catch either Reshiram or Zekrom.

Then you go to the place where you battled Kyurem and Ghetsis and there you can catch Kyurem.

If you cant fingure any of it out, just look it up on youtube.

I think I kust did. I tjink I have been trying to find zoroark but no success l. The place is confusing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Your question has been answered as you said, but next time you have a question as to where Pokemon are, use the Quick Questions thread, and try not to discuss your problem within that thread too much as you've done here.

Closed due to question being answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back