• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Burn

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 19, 2018
Although it is a really short game and I finished in 10 minutes, I love it! I like the graphics, music, everything of it! Good job, man!

Years
I love this beta! Has kinda Adventure Red feelings! Mugshots NDS graphics, talking player, only boy as gender....great job!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 20, 2018
I think this beta is really short, although its 1000x time better than old beta 1.1.

Will be waiting for next beta

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
you son of a lllll . with a snarky smile.... I saw some screen shots and you knocked it out of the ball park..... the rom hacks are evolving .....very impressed

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
you son of a lllll . with a snarky smile.... I saw some screen shots and you knocked it out of the ball park..... the rom hacks are evolving .....very impressed

lmao thanks.

Okay, I have fixed more minor bugs. Be sure to check it out.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
Man, i thought this was a 7 gyms long game, i am now crushed.
Honestly this game is was too good, is there any chance that the next beta is gonna be ready by the next 2-3 months? :-:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2020
I just finished Beta 1.1 a couple of hours ago. Then I saw Beta 2.1 was out so I played it, and I loved it. I'm looking very much forward to the next update!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Looks good dude. Hope you finish it. By the way when will the next update happen?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Hell yeah!!!
BTW, we don't have to restart the game again, right?

Nah!

Spoiler:

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
The visuals on this hack are absolutely gorgeous. :) I'm hyped to play the next beta whenever it comes out!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Hello! I know nobody cares about it. But here we go...

I started this project in 2016. Of course, I had to search for members. The first guy who joined my team is Namron Zurc, also known as Bluemoon745 in Pokecommunity. He was a mapper. Made a lot of maps. Even though I didn't use half of them.

He passed away on 29th January this year. I still can't believe this has actually happened. At this stage, I'm not in the mood for ROM hacking anymore. I can't make this hack without him. I can't replace him with another guy.

If a mod sees this, then please close this thread. If I ever change my mind, I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I'm terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I'll close this for you, just give any RH mod a shout if you want it re-opened. My thoughts are with you x

Back