• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

did you meet up with someone from pokecommunity

KingAlex

._.
Years
Whuzzat?

I would, but I'm new here, don't even hardly have any friends (2), and nobody wouldn't want to see me anyway. :cer_shifty::pink_shifty:;)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I met with a member 3 days ago. I hardly knew him at the time but we agreed to meet at a Nintendo event anyway. He's a pretty nice guy. :)

Ayselipera

Unless I became extremely close with someone on here I woulnd't want to meet anyone. Only because I hate awkward situations and I feel like that would be awkward.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I've met up with a few people on PC but none I "wouldn't have". XD;

Two years ago for Anime North I met Aegis, Saryka, Karli (idk what her username is anymore lol) and Relyt (or whatever his name is now, not that he's around). I spent the day with Aegis but we couldn't keep track of the other group so we didn't talk much.

And then this year, for Anime North 09, we had a bigger group. Aegis and Ausaudriel both flew up from the US for the weekend and a few days and parallelines came down to spend the weekend too. :DD We stayed in a hotel while at the con and it was just SO much fun. I don't really have any pictures but... http://www.youtube.com/user/9inchfabulous for videos we took during the time. I miss everyone so much. ;~; I can't wait for next year.

Aegis is coming up *again* in August for a weekend and parallelines and I have intentions of meeting up more often too since we're (relatively XD) close.

I've also yelled at a PC member before and told them to shut up but we didn't know who one other was at the time haha. Otherwise I don't... think I've met anyone from PC who I didn't already know IRL before they joined PC.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
Years
I've met up with a few people on PC but none I "wouldn't have". XD;

Two years ago for Anime North I met Aegis, Saryka, Karli (idk what her username is anymore lol) and Relyt (or whatever his name is now, not that he's around). I spent the day with Aegis but we couldn't keep track of the other group so we didn't talk much.

And then this year, for Anime North 09, we had a bigger group. Aegis and Ausaudriel both flew up from the US for the weekend and a few days and parallelines came down to spend the weekend too. :DD We stayed in a hotel while at the con and it was just SO much fun. I don't really have any pictures but... http://www.youtube.com/user/9inchfabulous for videos we took during the time. I miss everyone so much. ;~; I can't wait for next year.

Aegis is coming up *again* in August for a weekend and parallelines and I have intentions of meeting up more often too since we're (relatively XD) close.

I've also yelled at a PC member before and told them to shut up but we didn't know who one other was at the time haha. Otherwise I don't... think I've met anyone from PC who I didn't already know IRL before they joined PC.

who's that in the video lol

have to use this fill up

Years
Only one - Camisado - and we knew each other long before this spell of activity on PC. That... ended up very well. <3

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
I'm actually going to. Soki and I may be meeting up sometime soon. :>

The other member is Hiraku, but we're godsisters and live together, so that doesn't count. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I may meet up with Luke (Britney Spears) in the fall, since I go to school about 15 minutes away from him. Cannot wait <3

I also have a friend friends IRL that are members here, but that doesn't really count since we were friends long before we joined PC. But I hope to meet some other PC members if the opportunity arises :D

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Nope, but Xairmo and I live about 30 minutes away from each other, so we could sometime. :]

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
Well, I ALMOST met BeachBoy. He came to the same place I was a DAY after I left, and after I told him...yeah.

No one lives near to me, but next time I take a vacation to Florida, I swear I'll meet someone.

I could have met you though and not recognized you. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
The only person I've "met" from PC would be my friend who I made join I guess. XD There are a few people I wouldn't mind meeting from PC, but I haven't met anyone yet.

Back