• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]New Gyms? Gym Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
I'd liked for the level's to increase slightly but it's good that they have actually introduced this feature, although I didn't expect Shizui to be the eighth leader.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I kind of want to hold off getting the games, just so I can wait for someone to get the Challenge Mode so i can start with a harder game. c:
I want Shizui to be as strong as possible. <3
Plus I love the selection of Pokemon they get in both modes (all the Gym Leaders, that is).

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
i personaly cant wait to see how strong the new gyms are

They're not that strong tbh. I mean Elesa is quite strong, but so far I've had no problem with them. Flaaffy is by far her worst Pokèmon to face.

Years
Spoiler:
I was expecting a Luxio or Luxray instead.

Last edited:

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I liked the addition of challenge mode plus the changed made. I was hoping Iris will change her team for Challenge mode. Oh, well but the levels and the held items sure make her team dangerous... especially her Archeops, Aggron and Haxorus. I think Aggron is the only one on her team that knows an egg move.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
They're not that strong tbh. I mean Elesa is quite strong, but so far I've had no problem with them. Flaaffy is by far her worst Pokèmon to face.
That's quite ironic considering some on here said it wouldn't be a challenge xD. Well glad to hear her flaffy is a tough opponent.
I too am surprised they chosed Joltic, I wouldn've expected if she had a fourth pokemon that it would've been a member of the Electross line.

SouKoLian9102

That 1 Kid Who Plays Pokemon
Years
I was also hoping that Elesa had something else for the Challenge Mode... Maybe from the Shinx line or even a Pika- NO WAIT NVM WHO WANTS ONE IN THE GAME ANYWAY

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I expected a member of the Lotad line for Shizui...yet he lacks one. Wonder why they chose lilipads for his gym than...but than again Juan's had a puzzle dealing with walking on ice and he wasn't ice...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I expected a member of the Lotad line for Shizui...yet he lacks one. Wonder why they chose lilipads for his gym than...but than again Juan's had a puzzle dealing with walking on ice and he wasn't ice...

Well, he seems so chill and everything, and while an ocean and beach theme would suite the town, the relaxed feeling of white marble bridges and a quiet pond filled with lily pads suits his personality a bit better.

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Well ..the new gyms have already been known for awhile ... and there all pretty much the same :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back