• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy [T]

Pikamander7

Ace Trainer
Years
Lucas McMillan
After Class (Day 2)

Lucas blinked, dumbfounded. She's just gonna leave us like this? She won't even show us what's in the Ball? he thought, staring at where the Ball was. He grabbed his stuff and shoved it buck into his bag except his book. He opened it to where he left off, waiting for the crowd by the door to clear up. Ace yipped, startling Lucas. He had forgotten his friend was out. Lucas smiled, putting away his book to pet his partner. He looked up and saw that there was less of a crowd by the door, so he got up and left the class, still slightly mad at his teacher. Lucas felt and heard his stomach growl, so he started to head to the cafeteria, Ace walking beside him. When he got to the cafeteria, he got some food for him and his Pokemon. They ate fast and got out of the cafeteria even faster. "All right. Now what? You guys up for some training?" he asked. All three of his Pokemon all made some sort of noise in agreement, so they headed out towards the forest.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
The Pokemon Trainer Academy

Solid As A Brock

Brock smiled as the two students agreed and patiently waited for the others to file out, some of them casting glances back to try and figure out what was going on. Once they had all left Brock shut the door and turned back to Rylie and Dallas.

"Thanks for staying behind. Truth is I don't need much help, but I wanted to reward the two students who actually seemed to take an interest. I know that for a lot of people this isn't the, heh, most exciting class. Especially when so much of what we know about Pokemon Eggs isn't exactly concrete. But since the two of you showed an interest, how would you like to look after one of these Eggs for yourself?"

Brock grinned and raised his eyebrows, obviously thinking this was a great offer. His eyes didn't exactly grow any wider when his eyebrows lifted but his squint did seem to get... bigger? "You don't have to, of course, but it would be a great chance to expand your horizons as Trainers, and you would be allowed to keep the Pokemon that hatched - again, only if you wanted to. The main thing is you'd have to take it to the Pokemon Center every day until it hatches for a check up - but beyond that the care they need isn't all that much. Keep them safe and warm and show them plenty of affection, that seems to help them hatch quicker. If you're interested you can pick any of the Eggs you like, but even if I know what it'll hatch into, I won't tell you!" Brock laughed. "Seeing what Pokemon you end up with is half the excitement after all! And learning to work with a Pokemon you might otherwise not have chosen is, I think, one of the best ways you can learn about yourself as a Trainer. So... what do you say?"

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Arwyn Wilton - After Classes

Classes ended, but Arwyn really enjoyed his own class. It was also nice to finally meet Cynthia. Arwyn soon realized however that he felt quite hungry. He learned a lot today, after all! He decided to text his new friends Ivrant and Rosa via the app Wobuffapp.
"Hey, Arwyn here. How about we go get a bite to eat for lunch together? The cafetaria sounds good to me." He paused a bit before he pressed send. It's been quite a while since he had friends. Scraggy and Klink must be quite hungry too, though in Klink's case, for electricity. I'm sure there must be some electricity to be found in the cafetaria, right? If there were no outlets, there were sure to be some electric type Pokémon that can share some of their energy.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Eric sat down at his desk a bit longer than the others, but got up quickly. He was pretty hungry, and so, he headed towards the cafeteria for some lunch.

He took a longer route than last time, but made it there fine.

He ordered a huge burrito with beans, rice, cheese, various spicy berries ground up into a paste, and this totally awesome green stuff that was TO DIE FOR! Apparently the cafeteria staff called it guacamole, and it was absolutely delicious!

Eric sat down at a table, alone, again, and began eating. He realized how spicy it was, and grabbed an enormous cup of Pecha Berry-flavored soda to help with the fiery flavor.

He was really enjoying the burrito, but ate slowly so the heat wouldn't be too much at once.

Eric looked around, half-expecting some random person to sit down next to him, which he honestly wouldn't mind.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dallas Yukira: Breeding and Eggs Class

Dallas' eyes doubled in size at Brock's offer to allow them to have their own egg. He had seen eggs before and some times, his father had even checked on a few, when he was home, when the Pokemon Center was full of travelers during winter storms or when the Pokemon Center was just unable to do so or if trainers couldn't make it to the Pokemon Center. Even with all of that, he had never taken care of his own egg. It would greatly increase his experience with breeding.

After Brock had finished laughing Dallas spoke, "Seriously! I will definitely take an egg! It will help with one of my goals of becoming a breeder."

Dallas looked at the eggs for a moment, but he couldn't decide which one to take. There were so many and he wanted it to be special. So he waited for one of the eggs to call him. There was purple with black swirls, blue with red spots, white with different shapes on it. There was just so many eggs. There was no way he could plan for what he got. He had wished he had seen more eggs hatched in the past to see what was possible, but it was rare for him to ever see eggs, let alone for them to hatch.

He looked at Rylie, "Hmm. Rylie, I think that may be your name, do you want to choose first? I can't choose at the moment. There are so many options! I mean all pokemon are awesome, but I just don't know what to choose." Dallas finished, waiting for Rylie to answer.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
As event made his way out of class, he felt his Pokegear start to vibrate. A message! And it seemed to be from Arwyn inviting him and Rosa over for lunch! He was getting pretty darn hungry so it seemed like a proper enough idea! Those two were always fun company to hang around with anyways... He definitely had some catching up to do with them after all the different classes they went through.

"We're gonna head back to the cafeteria to get ourselves some lunch. Sound good Dynamo?" Ivrant said. He seemed a bit taken back from the idea of being near that Scraggy from earlier but gave a small nod. Despite his reluctance "Alright! Looks like we're pretty set on this then.Let's go get some food Dynamo. Hey maye we can make some seals for them too?" Ivrant said. Now the idea of that Scraggy getting a seal that could possibly be cooler then Dynamo's was NOT ok with the Rosellia. Hopefully Ivrant would have some restraint in that department at least...

"On my way" Ivrant texted back as he started to trek towards the cafeteria

Last edited:

tommyeatsdonuts

Proffesional Donut Eater
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Cicero sat in the cafeteria writing. Dizi was sitting next to him eating some Pokemon food she got from Cicero. Cicero stopped, read it, and folded the letter and slid it into an envelope. Dizi looked over at him as she was finishing up her meal. Dizi looked restless, as if she was ready to adventure

"Hey, I know you wanna go out and explore, but I gotta get this letter to the post office in Oak Town. It's for Claudette. This way, she knows where to send hers to." Cicero said this with a smile, still immersed with excitement from the beginning days of being at the Academy. "Once we send it out, and look around the town a bit, we can decide where to go from there. How does that sound?"

Dizi sprang up, making a happy noise. She was ready to go. Cicero licked the envelope shut and stuffed it into his snazzy jacket's pocket. He gathered his things and threw away his trash and headed out the door. The duo headed towards town.

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
Rosa Summers Chapter 2.2 - After the Bell

tumblr_p3rdpxchZK1wxyzk0o1_250.png

196MS.png
215MS.png

output_YAEMRa_zpsgz39rr9s.gif
Once she was in the hallway, Rosa drew in a deep breath, one she felt she had been holding for the better part of that class. She continued clutching her bag to her chest, which seemed to ease the shaking in her arms...shaking that might have been caused by nerves, or excitement, or...a mixture of the two? Heck, her brain was a giant basket of contrasting emotions right now. She was so excited to be a part of Sabrina's class, she was also terribly nervous to be so close to such a great psychic. She was relieved that class ended before Sabrina asked another question she sort-of thought she could answer...and yet she was also sort of disappointed that it ended so quickly. Fortunately, all of her contrasting emotions were cut short when a gentle ping sounded from her Pokegear; It's Arwyn, asking if she and Ivrant want to grab some lunch.

Wow, was it really already lunchtime? Class was way longer than she thought...although she's not hungry, her stomach is twisted into way too many knots to think about food...her Pokemon, though…

Be there soon! Rosa sends, adding a little rose emoticon to the end of her text before sending it. "Ready for lunch?" She asks as she looks down to her purple colored partner. To this, Autumn's tail gives a delicate swish, and she begins trotting her way towards the cafeteria, Rosa right beside her.

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years

YuhEFV8.jpg
--------------------------------------

beldum.gif
|
piplup.gif
|
Bag_Poké_Ball_Sprite.png
|
Bag_Poké_Ball_Sprite.png
|
Bag_Poké_Ball_Sprite.png
|
Bag_Poké_Ball_Sprite.png

CORINNA MONDRAGON​

----

Piplup fell victim to the lukewarm blankets of Corrina's bed. By then her feathers were dry, having been hit by the beaming sunlight on their trek back to the dorm. Corrina wasn't so fortunate, clothes clinging to her skin. Wrinkles and squeaky sounds emanated from them, reminding her of the unfortunate series of events that will continue to plague her with Piplup around. Furthermore, her hair had the faintest of pool smells.

A long shower alleviated some of her frustrations, yet her hair remained slightly stiff afterwards. An emerald towel covered her body.

"Piplup, listen," Corrina hollered out, voice dripping with restrained annoyance. The penguin rolled over to the edge closest to her master, Corrina upside down in her vision. "You... need to... mmm." The young woman couldn't continue without her voice distorting from attempting to hide her anger. Fingers tightly pinched the bridge of her nose, eyebrows seemingly pushing down on her eyes. Piplup was oblivious to her gestures, eyes blinking out of curiosity.

Webbed feet began to dance in the air, impatient to Corrina's silence. "You ruined my map," the trainer finally calmed her voice, the hand that had been on her face now resting on the bed frame, palm slapping the wooden material. It definitely caught her water-type's focus. At last did they begin to realize that, just maybe, Corrina wasn't content.

"You also soaked me in pool water. I could be sick from walking around." The next came out in a whisper. "Not that you would know, since you're... you're... you're just a penguin." Crisis diverted. She nearly cursed.

With that said Corrina let go of the bed, towels still wrapped around her damp hair and body. Without her glasses her eyes took all of the attention, colors vibrant in contrast to her dull wardrobe. "I'm going to study some more." Without giving her companion a chance to react Corrina summoned her back into her pokéball.

She doesn't want to deal with the critter anymore. Troy would convince her otherwise however, she knew, forcing her to cope with the misfortunes following the penguin. Her brother found them to be fun and a form to spice her daily routine, yet not even a few months in and the Pokémon was driving her into insanity.

Perhaps she wasn't ready to handle this bundle of energy. The two differ too great in personality, prompting her to research more steel-types. Maybe then, the third addition to the team could help establish the preferred behavior Corrina expects.

A trip to the cave systems nearby house a few steel Pokémon. They're more than likely to pop in there than they would in the open fields or the swamplands. Pokémon such as Ferroseed, Onix, Aron, possibly Honedge? No... Maybe more in some area where ghosts congregate. Durant, perhaps Bronzor... Klink? The possibilities of encountering such types excited the trainer, who was surfing the web and books alike for content on such potential team members. While there were other locations that could carry steel-types, the cave systems were very close.

But it would have to be a trip left for another day. For now her main priority should be to train her current team, regardless of how infuriating it may become.

Years
Name: Rylie Larus || Dorm: Suicune || Team:
y53yvPB.png
2j3de2g.png

Eggs and Breeding

"N-Nice to meet you too. "She said with a bit of a stutter, not quite yet recovered from her stage fright. Taking a long breath, she slowly tried to unload all the stress with a roll of her shoulders, only somewhat succeeding before turning her attention back to Brock.

"But since the two of you showed an interest, how would you like to look after one of these Eggs for yourself?" The man said with thig big goofy grin. "Yep, I'm convinced now… He doesn't have eyes." She thought to herself.

"If you insist I guess I'll give it a shot." Rylie said with a bit of an unsure tone; well after the other boy piped up. She assumed taking care of an egg would be a lot more difficult, wouldn't have trusted herself with one in any case. However, after hearing Brock's explanation it didn't seem as bad as she would have assumed.

"Hmm. Rylie, I think that may be your name, do you want to choose first? I can't choose at the moment. There are so many options! I mean all pokemon are awesome, but I just don't know what to choose." The boy said turning to her. Leaving Rylie somewhat surprised that he didn't jump for one almost instantly.

"Y-yeah, it is, and If you in… Okay yeah, sure." She said, catching herself before saying the same thing again. Looking over the cart she quickly settled for the same one she picked up from earlier. A watery, blue egg with the occasional lighter blue dot on it and a soft yellow base. "This one will be fine, it caught my eye in class after all." She explained, giving it a quick look over before picking it up. "Er… Is there a proper way we're supposed to keep these? Do I need to buy a sling or a lamp or something?" She asked, holding the egg between her arms and chest awkwardly for now.

Sul_Silver

Please don't hit yourself in confusion... %@#$!!!
Years
Day 2 (Giving up on battles)

Cyan spent some time on the battlefields, and... didn't challenge anyone. Neither he got a challenge. Maybe Max was too intimidating? Or maybe no one noticed him. He didn't really care. Now he had no chance of losing his money. That's great and all, but he felt like he should have done something. Not just standing around and seeing powerful trainers fight. Maybe he could got into a bet... nah. "Sorry guys. No fight for today. But tomorrow I promise that we will have a try, OK?" His Pokemon, specially Max, seemed just mildly annoyed. But Cyan wasn't taking any chances of being burned, paralyzed or something worse. "What about we go straight to the cafeteria then? We still have some money, so it's not the end of the world. Yet."

They all seemed to agree, and just like before, all of Cyan's Pokemon started heading off before he could get a chance to put them on their pokeballs. After some running, he finally caught up to them, and noticed he was really close of the cafeteria. There were some people already inside, and more seemed to be coming, so he quickly rushed in to grab a free seat. Fortunately, there were quite a few.
Cyan got a table next to a guy who was eating a burrito. The fellow seemed quite lonely, but Cyan had to much interactions with strangers today. Well, it was only one, but he managed to mess that up, so he wouldn't start another conversation because it could go just like before.

Didn't take long for Cyan to realized that he didn't need to pay, only tips IF he wanted. That made his day. He let Lara out, since she only ate a cookie and a casteliacone. He ordered a burger and chips, and a pokepuff for Lara. Tesla and Max had eaten before, so he kept them in their pokeballs. Plus, Max is fairly large in size and could make some trouble. He then waited for his order to come, while watching what was going on around, like the guy eating a burrito, and the few trainers coming in.

Party

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019

Egg-cellent

"Excellent question!" Brock exclaimed. "Some people prefer to carry the Eggs as they are, they feel that the closeness helps them develop, but for others keeping the Egg safe is more of a priority. There are some protective cases under the trolley you can use if you like, or a sling would work too for a bit of the best of both worlds. My advice would be to take one of the cases even if you don't expect it to be your style. Carrying the Egg is all well and good on the school grounds where you aren't likely to run into any trouble, but if you decide to go training elsewhere on the island a bit of extra protection for your charges isn't the worst idea."

"So, that just leaves you young man," he addressed Dallas, "Once you've picked your Egg and grabbed a case you're both free to go. I'm sure you're both eager to get going."

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Dallas Yukira: Breeding and Eggs Class

Dallas waited for the girl to choose her egg. He had already know there was a special way to keep eggs thanks to his father. It was one of the first things his father had taught him about eggs. He sighed in relief when Brock had told them that their were cases under the cart. Dallas had bought a little too much in the last few days and he probably couldn't afford the case.

Dallas nodded and he looked at the eggs. One egg caught his attention, but he had to move three other eggs to get to it. The egg was a greyish blue on color and had two bright teal spots on the top of the egg and a reddish orange color across the middle of the egg. that looked like ti swirled ever so slightly.

"I will take this one." Dallas said, cradling the egg in one arm, while he reached for one of the protective cases. He lifted it up, noticing it already had the cloth that would keep the egg from bouncing around in the case. He opened the case and softly placed his egg inside the case on the cloth. Remember what his dad had taught him, the case should also like similar to an incubator of sorts.

Dallas smiled and looked at Brock, "Thank you Mr. Brock. I am very surprised we got eggs so early on! I can't wait to meet my new pokemon."

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sydney Florencia Ramirez​

Sydney had been moved into a small office in the back of the Pokemon Center and told to wait for one of the doctors, something she'd never had to do before in all the time she'd been training Miko. But then again this was a different set of circumstances wasn't it? It couldn't be often that a Trainer came in admitting to having their brain scrambled by a Pokemon they had just caught. They were probably going to tell her that she'd seriously messed up and wasn't Pokemon Trainer Academy material. She'd be lucky if they didn't take Miko and Titania off of her for their own safety, she was clearly too much of a liability to be allowed to keep putting herself and her Pokemon at risk. They would send her back to her room to pack her bags and kick her onto to the first ferry off the island, shipping her all the way back to Unova in disgrace.

Her pity party was interrupted when an unremarkable looking young doctor came into the office, still looking at some charts, and sat down opposite her. She peeled her eyes up from staring at her feet to look at him and wait for the terrible news he was obviously going to deliver. Why wasn't he saying anything? He hadn't even said hello! She wasn't worth saying hello to, clearly, he was just going to drop the bomb and tell her to go.

"Well," he said, finally looking up at her, "The Pokemon you brought in wasn't in the best of shape. Clearly you battled it before the capture, but in this case the Elgyem doesn't seem to be have been surviving in the wild very well. Not unusual for their species, they can't communicate with other Pokemon very well and tend to get involved in a lot of misunderstandings. They're responding well to treatment though, I don't expect them to have any long term problems."
"Um... okay." Sydney responded after what felt like a long silence, he seemed to want some sort of reaction from her.
"Nurse Joy said you don't actually remember the capture. Is that right?"
"Y-yes. Nothing from today, actually."
"Hrm, okay. That's not the normal situation here, but it isn't completely unheard of either. I'm just going to do a few checks to make sure you're alright. Okay?"
"Oh. Oh, sure..."

She hadn't expected anything like that, though really she should have. She followed his finger with her eyes and tried not to blink as he beamed a tiny torch into them. Her legs jumped obediently when he tapped just under her kneecap with a tiny hammer and she was able to recall details about herself, as well as remember a number of things he asked her to. After about fifteen minutes of tests they both sat back down.

"You seem fine to me, although you should come straight back if you notice anything unusual over the next few days. Human medicine isn't exactly my field but in cases like this we have both human and Pokemon doctors consult if we notice any serious problems. I don't think that will be necessary in your case though." He gave her a smile, probably something he'd been taught to practice in medical school. "Elgyem should be ready for you to collect from the front desk on your way out. We advise you to b-"
"Wait, wait wait, what?"
He blinked. "I'm sorry, is something wrong? Like I said, Elgyem has been responding well to treatment, they don't need a prolonged stay."
"You... you want me to keep it? After what it did to me?"
"Well... you don't have to, of course, you have every right to release it if you feel uncomfortable. Elgyem have been known to alter peoples memories or erase them but it's almost always out of a sense of self preservation. If I had to guess I would assume that in this case it was a sort of... involuntary reaction. It went into a panic when it realised it was about to be captured and did this out of instinct. I would consider it very unlikely you'll have any problems like that going forward. Once it understood we were trying to help it it's been very cooperative with all the staff here."

Sydney sat completely dumbfounded, staring at this quack as he told her - in effect - that the whole thing was a misunderstanding between her and Elgyem. Was this how lightly they took someones memories getting erased? This couldn't be the normal course of action in cases like these, could it? It wasn't possible.

"No, I'm sorry, I don't think you understand," she tried to explain, "The reason I'm freaked is because I wouldn't want to catch an Elgyem. Honestly they frighten me, I wouldn't set out to capture one and - and because I can't remember what happened I don't know how any of this could have even happened!"
"...Sydney, I understand you're rattled. Honestly I would be too in your shoes, but Elgyem aren't as dangerous in general as you seem to think they are. A lot of research has been done on them."
"Yeah," she snapped, "I know. My dads the one who did most of it."
"Oh... oh, of course, Professor Ramirez, I... didn't make the connection. But then surely you of all people are better equipped than anyone else here to train an Elgyem?"
"I... I mean, maybe, but that still doesn't explain WHY on earth I would have wanted to catch one in the first place."
The doctor shrugged and spread his hands, unable to give any real answer. "I don't know. Maybe you saw that it was in bad shape and decided to try and get it here so you could help it. Maybe you had a change of heart today for some reason and just can't remember why. Let me ask you this, you're adamant that you wouldn't ever want to catch an Elgyem. Why is that?"
"Well because... because..." She frowned, staring off to one side and screwing up her forehead. "...I don't know. I just know I wouldn't."
"Then it could be that that sentiment is what has replaced your memories of today. But the simple fact of the matter is that the only way you'll find out is by training that Elgyem yourself."
"...What do you mean?"
"I mean that Elgyem is the one who erased your memories, but we use that word a little too loosely. They can't just delete them, the brain is like a computer. Unless you pretty much wipe the whole system it's incredibly difficult to totally delete anything. A file can be retrieved or rolled back to a previous state and in this case, the Elgyem probably hasn't even deleted the memories. Just moved them to another part of your mind or, and I think this is more likely, replaced them with the idea that you don't want an Elgyem. It would make sense that in a panic it projected that notion into your mind to try and stop you from capturing it, wouldn't it?"

Sydney took a second to mull over what the doctor was telling her. Her dad had been one of the primary researchers to work on studying Elgyem and Beeheeyem in recent years so she was fairly up to speed on them as a species. Logically they would be excellent Pokemon for her to train because of that, and she couldn't think of a single reason why she was so dead set on not wanting one. If it was a result of her experiences today that would be one thing, but she felt like that was a sentiment she'd had for a long time, and she couldn't conjure up any cause for that... was the doctor right?

"But... if you're saying the memories aren't really gone, could I get them back? That would answer all of this, right, if I could remember what happened?"
"It's certainly possible. You may have heard of Sabrina, she's a teacher here and a prolific psychic and Psyhic Type Trainer. She might be able to help you, but my experience tells me that I already know what she might say."
"What's that?"
"That Elgyem is the best one to retrieve your memories for you. They were the one who 'erased' them in the first place so they could bring them back much easier than anyone else could. My honest advice Sydney is to see if you can make a connection with Elgyem and try to convince them to restore your memories to you. There's nothing stopping you from releasing them back into the wild once that's done if you don't like the results... although, I would remind you that they don't seem to have been managing too well by themselves out there."

Sydney didn't respond, turning her thoughts over and examining them from every angle. She couldn't trust her memories because she knew for a fact that they'd been altered. Whether they were gone for good or could be brought back the fact was that right now they just weren't there for her to call on so she had next to no solid facts she could use to make a decision. On top of that she couldn't trust her gut on the matter either, since there was a chance that even her feelings had been messed with. How was she supposed to decide what to do?

"I can tell you have a lot to think about," the doctor said quietly, standing up, "I'll leave you in peace. Use the room as long as you like."
"...Thank you. I don't know what I'm going to do but... I don't feel as freaked out anymore." She started to exhale but it turned into a nervous giggle. "I thought today was the worst day of my life, but I guess I really don't know that, do I?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Ivrant, Arwyn, and Rosa- Lunchtime!

After a small walk, Ivrant eventually made his way to the Cafeteria where he figured Arwyn had already gotten to by now. Rosa probly wouldn't be too far behind considering they just finished classes and all. Heck maybe she was already inside by now? Nonetheless Ivrant walked inside and started to look around for the two.

Arwyn was already in the Cafeteria. He got there soon after he sent the text. He saw that both Ivrant and Rosa texted back. He wanted to release Scraggy, but he knew that Scraggy would lunge at Dynamo if he caught eye of him. Instead, he released Klink out of his Pokéball. Ivrant and Ros should be there soon...

Ivrant quickly caught sight of Arwyn. Dynamo more importantly especially noticed a distinct lack of Scraggy so he seemed to be more then alright hanging out in the open more. "Heya Arwyn! Looks like I made it first huh?" Ivrant said as he moved over to his table. "How was class? I had a self defense class with Maylene so that was pretty eventful."

"Excuse-- me, pardon me, sorry, ex--cuse me." Rosa mumbled as she brushed by what seemed like every student at the academy. Apparently the excitement of completing their first class had left most students pretty hungry. It took a minute or two of struggling through the crowd before she saw the familiar faces of Ivrant and Arwyn, who she quickly made a beeline towards.

"Man, it's a living maze in here."

''Oh, welcome Rosa. I was just about to tell Ivrant my class. I had Pokémon Mythology, and the teacher was Cynthia, the Sinnoh champion!'' Arwyn's eyes lit up while talking about her. ''A-anyway, we learned a bit about legendary Pokémon.... What did you guys learn during your classes?''

"Self defense techniques mostly" Ivrant said. "Mostly taught us how to deal with threats such as wild Pokemon, other trainers, and more. Pretty interesting stuff honestly! I was on fire in that class." Ivrant said proudly before looking at Rosa. "How bout you? How did your class go huh?"

Wow, she's never seen Arwyn seem so excited! It's a good look on him. Then again, who wouldn't be excited about being taught by a Champion? "I had Human Psychic class with Sabrina." The blue haired trainer seemed to beam at the mention of her teacher, who had been her idol for some years-- only for her expression to quickly become grim. "I...sorta froze. If Autumn wasn't there, I probably would have hid under my desk."

''Huh? W-why is that? Do you not like Sabrina or something?'' Arwyn looked kind of concerned. ''I could understand if you were shy.. I was s-shy too, around such a formidable trainer, but I didn't want to look awkward or anything.'' Arwyn glances over to Autumn. ''Speaking of, how are your Pokémon doing?'' He eyes both Ivrant and Rosa.

"Oh yeah! Dynamo and Buster are doing great as you can see." The Rosellia smiled at the two as he hopped onto the table. "I even found a new Pokemon while I was training too. A Sandygast. I still need to get her used to battle but we'll get there when we get there." Ivrant smiled.

Rosa's expression lightens at the discussion of a newly captured Pokemon, and her tense shoulders relax slightly. "That's a fight I'd love to see. I've never seen a Sandygast battle before." She… could offer to be his opponent, although...if she were to battle Sandygast, she would use her Sneasel, and that seems a little unfair to Sandygast. Speaking of…

Taking her second Friendball from her belt loop, Rosa calls out her Sneasel, whom she decided to name Mink. "Ready for lunch, you two?"

Autumn replied with a happy cry, while Mink seemed distracted, looking for something. Probably Arwyn's Scraggy.

''I have never seen a Sandygast before.. I believe it's a ghost type Pokémon? Anyway, I know I'm going to regret doing this, so Ivrant, be careful with Dynamo.. but I'm gonna take Scraggy out so he can eat. Go, Scraggy!'' Scraggy came out of the Pokéball. He looked around and saw Dynamo. He gave him a good leer, until he saw Autumn. He went to Autumn and greeted her. ''Heya Autumn, how are ya doin'?''

Dynamo gave off a small scoff. The Scraggy was lucky that he was hungry... speaking of which, the mon nudged Ivrant pretty hard and pointed up to the Food being served nearby. "Heheh, Uh.... looks like Dynamos pretty hungry. I'm gonna go and snag some food. I'll be right back!" Ivrant said as he got up and made his way over to the counter.

"Hello, again." Autumn greets, swishing her tail in a wave like motion. "Ready for lunch?"

"Ghost and ground. It's like a haunted sand castle...sort of?" Rosa smiles as she scoops Mink into her arms. He needs to eat, but if she doesn't keep an eye on him, he might convince Scraggy that now's the time to double team Dynamo. "I think we can trust these two together long enough to grab some food." She motions to Autumn and Scraggy, who seem to be engaging in a lighthearted talk.

''Yes, I hope we can. Scraggy, I expect you to behave yourself, alright? Don't pick any fights, i'll pick your favourite meal.'' He was worried about Scraggy and Sneasel. They seemed like they were downtown gangsters together or something. ''Scraggy and your Sneasel seem to get along well, don't they?'' Arwyn turned to Rosa.

Ivrant quickly came back with a hamburger! Seemed like a good lunch choice! He picked up a bit of food for his other Pokemon as well. "Back. Didn't take too long luckily." Ivrant smiled as he sat on down. Dynamo glanced down at the Scraggy and started to eat some of his own food, keeping a higher spot from the other two mon of course.

"They do. I guess it's because they're both dark types?" Rosa thinks aloud as she looks down at her Sneasel, who is peering over her shoulder to keep an eye on Autumn and Scraggy, his tail-feathers twitching curiously when he sees Dynamo. "...Maaybe we shouldn't leave them alone together."

''Hmm... well, luckily, we have Autumn to look after them, don't we?'' Arwyn looks at Autumn. ''Now, c'mon Rosa, we should get something to eat, I am really hungry.'' Arwyn saw that Ivrant was already back with his food. ''Oh, you're back already. Would you please keep an eye out on Sneasel and Scraggy?''

"Oh uh..." Ivrant had easily noticed that Scraggy and Dynamo didn't get along well at all since their last encounter. "Yeah I'll make sure these two don't get in trouble. You'll behave right Dynamo?" The roselia seemed hesitant but gave off a small nod before continuing to eat its own food.

"Then I guess you can stay...if you behave." Rosa looks down at her Sneasel, who flashes a big grin. With a bit of uncertainty, she places him on the ground beside Scraggy. "Let's hurry, before the burgers are gone." Rosa encourages.

Autumn sits down beside Ivrant's foot, keeping an eye on the sneaky dark types as Mink raises his paw in greeting to Scraggy.

''Hmm... there are quite a few good burgers here. Victreeburgers, Pokéburgers, and Trubburgers. I believe I shall take a Pokéburger. And for drink, i'll take one of these Tapu Cocoa's. They look pretty good. This is quite the festive lunch, isn't it?'' Arwyn turned to see what Rosa was getting.

"...What do you think a Trubburger is made out of?" Rosa asks with an unnerved expression. It's a pun off the Pokemon Trubbish, right? Is it made from Trubbish, or just meant to look like...garbage? Either way...she's not going anywhere near it. She reaches for a Victreeburger and a can of Pinap juice.

''I think it's mainly a pun of it being not very healthy for you... but let's not test that theory. Shall we head back to our table, and hope our Pokémon didn't kill Ivrant?'' Arwyn laughed.

Ivrant himself seemed to be in a bit of an awkward spot with all the tension between the different Pokemon. He just tried to eat his food and hope that these two DIDNT kill Ivrant in the process of their feud. He'd have to figure out what was up with that before something bad happened.

"Too many witnesses." Rosa jokes as she adds two different bowls of Pokefood to her tray. "Still…" As she looks over her shoulder, she can see Ivrant's nervous expression, and Mink's devious smirk. As fast as she can, without dropping her tray, she navigates her way back to their little group. "Everyone still have all their limbs?"

Arwyn follows right behind Rosa. ''Are you still alive, Ivrant? You look a little bit.... uncomfortable.'' Arwyn says with a concerned tone. He looks over at Scraggy and Klink. Scraggy seemed to talk to Autumn. Klink seemed to sit alone in the corner. Arwyn moves over to it. ''Hey, don't you want to communicate with the other Pokémon?'' Klink seemed a bit shy.

Ivrant sent out his other Pokemon while the thought was on his mind. Both Knox and Buster came flying on out. Thankfully Buster went running toward a plate of his own food immediately opposed to crashing into a table or something. Knox herself was a bit shy around such a big crowd as well. "Yeah just eatting quietly. Eheheh... guess its a good thing I came out of a self defense class eh?" Ivrant chuckled.

"Thank you for behaving yourself." Rosa looks to Mink as she hands him his food. The Sneasel takes the little bowl between his claws and quickly scurries over-- to Ivrant, and sits on his foot.

"...Maybe I spoke too soon." She sighs, placing Autumn's bowl down beside her before catching sight of the hesitant Klink. Leaving her food at the table she approaches the little gear and slowly kneels beside it.

"Hey, little one. Everything okay down there?"

Klink sees Rosa. It looks at her, and eventually, it looks a lot better. ''It seems to like you a lot, Rosa! Speaking of Klink, I need some electricity to feed Klink. It usually picks up energy from a power outlet, however, I don't see any here.....''

"Hmmm... an outlet? There should be one hanging around somwhere..." Ivrant looked around. 'I'm sure they got tables set up near chargers iin the Cafeteria for our phones and such... hmm..." Ivrant flinched a bit when he noticed the Sneasel sitting right on Ivrant's foot. Looks like he was stuck there for a bit. Dynamo didn't seem too amused with another mon sitting on his shoe though.

"I'm not big on crowds either." Rosa holds her hand out for the tiny gear to float onto, then stands up with the little creature hovering above her hand. Pokemon have a tendency to sense when they're in like-minded company, and when they're around humans that like them, and Rosa's never seen a Pokemon she didn't immediately want to interact with. "There's an outlet around here...somewhere…" She thinks aloud as she scans the cafeteria. "I saw it yesterday."

Too busy searching for the outlet, Rosa doesn't seem to notice the delighted smirk on Mink's face as he nibbles on his food. He's fully aware that he's making that Roselia annoyed, and his trainer at least a little uncomfortable, and it's so much fun!

Scraggy seems to like the Sneasel already. He went over to the Sneasel. ''Ya seein' that princeling rosebud over yonder? He's real fun to mess with.'' It seems like they're up to no good. Klink meanwhile, seemed very content on Rosa's hand. They were looking for a power outlet, which surely would be somewhere around here, right?

Knox and Buster seemed to be finishing up their food and moved on over to the rest of the mon. They seemed mostly curious of the other two trainers but Knox herself seemed to be quite shy around all of the other mon, practically melting into a pile of sand. Dynamo meanwhile moved over to the Sneasel. "I hope you *cleaned yourself* before sitting on my trainer's shoe..." Dynamo huffed, wanting to dust the shoe off but not wanting to get anywhere near that for obvious reasons.

"Oh, I remember! It's by the Electric Pokemon feeding kiosk." Rosa smiles to the little gear in her hand, noticing the equally shy Sandygast in the corner of her eye. Poor thing...maybe she should take Knox with her-- but she's too big to pick up.

Autumn seems to take note of her trainer's thoughts and, using her psychic powers to break her dessert poffin in half, walks from under Rosa's chair and places half the poffin beside the puddle of sand.

Sneasel cuts a sharp glance to Dynamo before taking another bite of his food. "Where do you think I've been, flower boy?"

Scraggy sticks his tung out to Dynamo and sits on Ivrant's other foot. Meanwhile, Arwyn turned to Rosa. ''The Electric Pokémon feeding spot? Can you show me where that is? That would certainly be good for Klink. But first, we should eat these burgers. This Pokéburger looks pretty good! What did you get Ivrant?''

"Oh me? Just a standard Cheeseburger... can't argue with a classic you know?" Ivrant smiled, suddenly noticing some weight on his other foot as the Scaggy seemed to take a seat there. He was clarly missing some sort of plot here. Dynamo himself seemed a bit more annoyed as he ignored the Sneasel's question and moved over to the Scraggy. "Really? Now your doing it? Real mature. Your lucky your wearing pants... or uh... whatever that is. Not nearly as problematic... but still!" Dynamo said with a hint of confusion.

Knox peeked out of its little sand pile and scooted toward the poffin and rought it right up to her mouth. It stared at the Espeon nervously as it munched it down.

"Oh, right, I guess food's important." Rosa laughs nervously. Honestly, in light of the new Pokemon she was able to interact with, she nearly forgot the purpose of coming here was to eat. Rosa picks up her tray with the hand not holding up Klink, and takes a seat on the floor beside Autumn and Knox.

The purple fox looks almost relieved as she hops into Rosa's lap, making a pointed glance to the two dark types.

"You're pretty popular today, huh, Iv?" Rosa suppresses a giggle at the two Dark types lounging on Ivrant's feet. It would be cute...if the strong sense of ulterior motive didn't linger above those two.

Scraggy looks up at Autumn. ''Heya Autumn. What are ya lookin' at?'' He ignored Dynamo, just to spite him. Meanwhile, while Arwyn ate the burger, he was surprised at how good the burger was. ''Wow! This is really good! Though this probably isn't very healthy at all.'' He takes a quick sip of his Tapu Cocoa.

Klink meanwhile was still frolicking on Rosa's arm. You can't really tell it's facial expressions easily, but this looks like it was in joy.

Knox shyly looked up at Rosa and scooted a little closer, finally emerging from its sand pile and giving off that goofy Sandygast expression. "Heheh... uh... yeah! Looks like it. Seems I'm locked here until these two decide to move. Guess my feet are just comfy?" Ivrant laughed as he took a bite.

Ivrant seemed content eatting his burger meanwhile while Dynamo was having a scuffle of his own. "Alright you two... why don't you sit on Arwyn's shoes or something instead? I don't want to imagine where else you sat before getting it on my trainer..." Dynamo said, moving behind the two and pulling out two vines to try and push them off from behind.

"I think this one's vegetarian…" Rosa muses as she inspects her burger, though the burger is (again) forgotten when Klink begins to do a little dance on her hand. "Oh wow, you're so cute!" Even Rosa's dark eyes seem to brighten as she giggles at the frolicing Klink.

"Oh, just you three. Wondering what you're planning." Autumn squeaks. As long as they're keeping their prank to a nice lowkey level, everything should be fine...it'll just be nerve-wracking if and when this excellerates.

Aww, Sandygast is cute too. Neither of these Pokemon are common in the Johto region, and getting to see them up close is super exciting. Rosa holds out her empty hand towards the Sandygast. "It's okay. We're not so scary. Promise."

"What fun would that be?" Mink snickers as he leans back against Ivrant's leg. Seeing how problematic this was for Dynamo made this simple act of sitting so much more fun.

''Yeah, Klink is native to Unova, though they only appear in caves, so I haven't seen one before. But Klink... it's just so cute... Sandygast... I believe it's from Alola, yes? That tropical islands region? I've never been there.

''T-trouble? Oh Autumn, I reckon I'd never cause trouble for anyone. What's wrong with sitting on someone's foot?'' He glanced over to Sneasel.

The Sandygast peeked out fromas Rosa held out her empty hand and moved up a little closer to her. Though as she moved up to Rosa, that large mouth ended up passing right over it, seeing it as a small opprotunity to at least help get its form together. Rosa would suddenly feel in a temporary trance and have the urge to assist the Sandygast with building up some more sand on its form. Ivrant had no idea this was a thing so he thought nothing of it.

Dynamo meanwhile was busy trying to push the two off, sighing as just pushing their backs wasn't giving much results. And now the Sneasel was getting himself comfortable. On top of that, he was being ignored! He looked up at Autumn as he kept trying ot use his vines to push them off. "I don't appreciate these two sitting their dirty butts on my trainer's shoes." Even though he was disregarding how much Ivrant was walking around anyways. He was quite the neat freak.

"Maybe we'll take a field trip there." Rosa thinks aloud. Probably not, though she can hope. She would love to see how the trials of Alola differ from the gym challenges of other regions, and they could build a really big sand castle!

...Where did that idea come from?

Autumn suddenly bristles at an uncomfortable sensation that tickles the back of her mind. Something is trying to climb its way into Rosa's mind… "Please stop." She squeaks at Knox. She's probably just scared, and trying to encourage Rosa to protect her somehow, so she doesn't want to be mean about it...unless she persists. Her focus is so intent on the ghostly sand that she doesn't notice Dynamo trying to talk to her.

"You gotta chill out." Mink smirks at his own pun. "It's not like we're trying to eat him." Mink gestures to Rosa and the ghost...with its mouth covering Rosa's hand. Eh, she's probably just saying hello.

Arwyn finishes up his meal. ''That was really good! We should probably get going soon though, huh? Our Pokémon seem to be causing quite the bit of mischief.''

Scraggy notices what Sandygast is trying to do. ''Hey, ya can't do that! If you do that again, prepare to meet my fists!'' He leered at the Sandygast. Klink was just sitting on Rosa's arm.

Knox quickly backed away again nervously, going back to melting into a small sand pile and just trying to build up some more sand over itself to hide a bit better. Such a bad first impression! Nope! Not coming out again!

Dynamo took that distraction as a fine enough distraction to use his vines to shove their rears right off of Ivrant's feet with a bit more force!

"Uh... did uh.. are you alright there Rosa? You look a little out of it there..." Ivrant asked her with some concern after the Sandygast retreated.

Rosa blinks several times very quickly. "Huh?" Weird, she feels like she missed something. Like she nodded off for a minute or two. She looks to Autumn, who looks content, and the Koink in her hand, who seems to be happily sitting, and then...Ooooh. "Sneaky." She whispers to Knox with a tiny smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hey, do you guys wanna go to the beach, after we get Klink's charger?" Poor Knox must be feeling really homesick…

"Thank you, Scraggy." Autumn offers a kind smile to the fighting type who offered his fists in defense of her trainer-- just as he was pushed, which caused Mink to flail his claws against those sneaky vines.

''Scraggy! Calm down! Guys, I think we should go before we make a scene.....Arwyn could feel that people were looking at them..

Scraggy looked quite proud. ''No problem, Autumn, I'm one of them true gentleman, unlike a certain somebody.'' Scraggy turned to look at Dynamo, with an evil grin in his face.

"ohhh a trip to the beach?I went there yesterday! Its pretty great! Sure thing! I wanted to show you two a few things anyways... we can do all of that when we get there! And yeah I guess it would be good for Knox here to hang by the sand every so often. Might help her get more comfortable." Ivrant smiled at the little Sand pile who seemed embaressed by Rosa's comment. "I can head back to my Dorm and get ready. We can all meet up at the beach after!"

Dynamo just gave off a small scowl at the Sraggy as he dusted off Ivrant's shoes with its flower arms, just grumbling a tiny bit. "I'm more gentlemenly then you could ever dream" He stuck his tongue out at him.

Oh dear...something tells her if they make these three associate long enough for her to take Klink to the kiosk, there really will be a scene. Rosa sighs as she looks to the Klink in her hand. "I've got a portable charger in my room, you can have it when we get to the beach." With that, she stands, smiling down at the shy little Sandygast. "I'll add to your castle when we get there." She promises, clearly there are no hard feelings… at least between Rosa and Knox. There were going to be some hard feelings between their little group, and whoever gets caught up in the squabble that's about to happen between the two dark types and the grass type.

"Let's...nip this in the bud right now." She takes Mink's friendball from her belt and returns the sneaky little weasel. Breathing a sigh of relief, she returns her attention to the human boys. "Meet you at the doors in...fifteen minutes?"

''Alright.'' Arwyn agreed and returned his Pokémon to their Pokéballs. ''I'll meet you at the doors in 15 minutes.'' Arwyn then started walking to his dorms. Quickly though, they only had 15 minutes!

tommyeatsdonuts

Proffesional Donut Eater
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Town Time

Cicero panted slightly, exhausted from the walk from the Academy to town. It wasn't too warm, but a 30-ish-minute walk in the sun could tire anyone out. He wipes away the bead of sweat from his forehead and looks up to see the size of all the buildings around him. Oak Town was cooler than he imagined. It looked friendly, but overwhelming at the same time. Cicero felt the force of Dizi coming out of her Poke ball, and when she did, she looked up with the same look Cicero had.

Cicero has only ever seen a big city once before, when he was younger with his family. They went to Lumiose City for a little trip and to see the sights. They got to see that giant tower in the center of the city, how much it lit up at night and the many, many people who covered the streets. This place wasn't too busy, but it made him remember that good memory. It made him a bit sad, thinking about his whole family and all. Cicero was about to reminisce more when suddenly he heard-

"Pump!" Dizi broke Cicero out of his gaze by letting out a small cry. After realizing what he had been doing, he started walking down the sidewalk like nothing had happen, trying to brush it off like it was nothing. They started towards the post office, which was…somewhere. He didn't really know but hoped that there would be a map or someone to help them.

He went down the main street when he saw a building with the words Post Office on them. There was a letter slot outside the building, so Cicero took his letter from his jacket and gently put the letter inside.
"There we go! Now let's head to a shop." Cicero said to Dizi, still anxious for something interesting to happen. "Boo…" Dizi whined.

"Listen, as soon as we pick up some supplies we can go searching around the fields for a battle. Okay?" Dizi looked slightly content with this, but Cicero knew that she was fine. She'd have to be since this was her plan. "Alright, let's go find that shop."

Years
Name: Rylie Larus || Dorm: Suicune || Team:
y53yvPB.png
2j3de2g.png

Eggs and breeding Classroom

"Oh no, I am definitely taking one of those cases. It'll be made hard to grow closer when I inevitably trip or something." She said, still somewhat struggling to find a comfortable way to hold the egg. Quickly, she claimed one of the cases from under the cart, placing the eggs safely inside. "This way I can keep it in my pack or something like that as well." She said, quickly stowing away the case, very glad she didn't need to keep carrying it the entire time.

Rylie gave a bit of attention to the other boy as he picked out his egg and place it in the case to ensure she did it correctly, figuring she'll correct it later if not. He clearly had a bit more of an idea of what he was doing than she did.

"So, when these hatch should we just drop the case off back off at your office or something? Should we clean it? There's not a special way to clean it is there?" She asked, looking over the case carefully trying to get a bit of an idea how it works.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019

Eggs-actly How Long Did It Take To Get Around To This Post? Too Long!

"Well," Brock responded, "If the case needs clean stick to warm water and a mild soap, no strong chemicals. As for what to do with the case when your new partner hatches you can drop it back off, sure. But you could hang onto it too if you wanted, in case you think you might need it again in the future. It's not the sort of thing a Trainer needs as often as fresh Pokeballs but it can still be a useful thing to own."

Brock put the cover back over the trolley, hiding the remaining eggs from view to take away the temptation of either student switching their chosen egg for another, he was confident their first choices would be the right ones. "Don't be shy about coming and asking me more questions as you think of them, or you can always go to Nurse Jenny if I'm in the middle of class or something. Oh, and be sure to introduce your other Pokemon to the egg too when you get the chance. It's a good opportunity for you to bond with the Pokemon you already have as well as get them used to the idea of being protective siblings, of sorts. Newly hatched Pokemon obviously won't be as strong as the rest of your team so you'll need their help to look out for your newest friend while they get some battle experience of their own."

Robin

p-pix?
Years
Tobias Andersen, day 1
Passengers! the S.S.Anne will soon set sail at the famous Oak Island, please prepare your luggage if you have any!" Said the ship's Captain in a calm voice.
"Are you excisted guys? I know I am!" Said Tobias as he looked to Piplup, who lied comfortably on his lap.
Soon the ship stopped, and the passengers started heading towards the island, so he figured he's to the same and stepped onto the island. He took a deep breath and looked around. This place was surely beautiful. The trip from Kalos was tiring, I'll rest for today, and explore tomorrow, prehaps I'll even make new friends Thought Tobias to himself. " Ah, i need to ask for directions, I don't even know which way is the Pokémon Trainer Academy, this almost slipped my mind." As he was walking he saw a lady dressed in a pink and white attire. She looked like the pokemon center nurses that he knew in Kalos, so he approached her and said "Hello! Sorry if I bothered you, but would you please tell me which way is the Pokémon Trainer Academy?" She turned and said in a soothing voice "I'm going there now, you're quite lucky, follow me please." After a few minutes of walking the PTA was in his field of vision, it was marvelous. He took out his camera from under his shirt, and 'click' he took a picture of the Academy. He was not particularly good at taking photos, but his photographs were acceptable. He then hid his camera under his shirt and walked towards the main hall entrance as he waved goodbye to the nurse.
The main hall was large, and a lot of students were present. He walked towards the first person he laid his eyes on. He stood about 6 or 7 feet tall, he had a jet black hair and was wearing a simple white shirt that had a pokeball on it, olive green cargo pants, and white sports shoes. Toabias approached him said "Hi I'm Tobias, would you please show me the way to the Entei Dorms?" A few minutes passed in awkward silence, then the guy lifted up his head and said "Hm? oh sorry, I was using the internet. ah, the Entei Dorms.. if i remember correctly, head left, and continue forward. You'll know you're in the right place when you see a big Entei statue." With that the guy turned around and disappeared into the crowd. Tobias followed the guy's instructions and soon he was in front of the statue. This will make a good picture, I guess he thought to himself as he took out his camera and clicked on the button. After he was done, he hid it under his shirt and continued his way. The Inviation that he recieved from Professor Oak said that his room is 211, so he kept walking until he was, finally, in front of his room. He opened to door and stepped in. The room was spacious and had a large window that overlooked the sea.
He closed the door behind him and was about to change into his pyjamas, a black tank top and boxers, he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door and saw a Machamp holding his luggage. Ahh, right! I forgot that they deliver our luggage to our rooms "Thank you Machamp!" Said Tobias as he took his luggage from the pokemon and closed the door. He changed into his pyjamas, and he put his camera, his pokédex, and his clothes on the desk. He put his backpack on the ground It was certainly a long and tiring trip from the Kalos region, he definitely needed to rest for a few hours."Guys! lets take some rest, we'll need all of our energy to explore and study well!" He said as he lied on the single bed. Piplup chose to curl up in his backpack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
1EIWzxv.png

Kayrana Ral || 15
PCP280.png

Aurai (F) || 9 || Growl, Confusion, Double Team, Teleport, Shadow Ball, Psychic.​

Out of Class

Start
Before...
Class Post 3
Next...

Kayrana didn't rush to get out of the classroom. There weren't many people there, and she certainly did not know anyone yet; only a blue-haired girl and some girl who talked about potions catched her interest. She liked to take her time, at least in case she forgot anything. Wouldn't be good to lose her journal... again. But she was saddened that she didn't get to ask Sabrina a question: she just couldn't come up with anything. Which means that she'll be prepared next time.

She walked over to the door with Aurai to her side and eagerly decided to go eat lunch—for the first time, since she hadn't eaten more than a found-berry yesterday—but she barely knew where the cafeteria was. She and Aurai stood wandering around for what seemed to her like half an hour, which actually amounted to around ten minutes. Finally, she heard chitchat, many voices talking over each other, and guessed that would be the cafeteria. But when she arrived, it wasn't as crowded as she had imagined—which, to her, was a relief—but she also didn't know what to ask for nor, more importantly, where to sit! Aurai peeked around not too far from her while she moved a bit closer to the counter, trying to decide what to get.

Last edited:
Back