• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My DPP and HGSS Tiles

What do you think of my tiles? (Please make this serious)

• Don't ever make tiles again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

School days again...
Years
ahh hello my old friend, i was juust wondering as to whether or not you could maybe make me some overworlds again??? jus like for alpha jewel, i already have some concepts for people and stuff so if its alright for you id really like you to start making my overworlds for pokemon Plan Z, if you want to then ill sen you the concepts, please you are the best overworld spriter ive seen...

oh btw your tiles are looking amazing, simply amazing...

I'm really sorry my friend, but the requisition is open if it is our summer already. I really wanted to help but I'm busy in school. I hope you understand it... Thank you anyway for the comment on my works.

Love it and I was wondering if i could use for my game/s No Thread yet?

Thanks and they're public... So you can use them.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Um, I think the picture for the HG/SS Tiles are broken on the front page, I can't seem to see them.

Last edited:

shawn0173

Pokemon: Metallic Flames!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 7, 2013
your stuff on here are amazing!! can i request a castle? the inside tiles too, with a throne that can be sit on and stuff castle would have, please? imma put them into my firered rom

School days again...
Years
Um, I think the picture for the HG/SS Tiles are broken on the front page, I can't seem to see them.

Oh, thanks for that, I replaced it already.

your stuff on here are amazing!! can i request a castle? the inside tiles too, with a throne that can be sit on and stuff castle would have, please? imma put them into my firered rom

Thanks but about the request, I'm not accepting requests form June to March because I can't do on these months (school... Sorry)

My Latest Updates:

Sea and Beach Tiles:

tileset2.png

Rocket Grunts:

hgssoverworldset.png

School days again...
Years
Oh, thanks for that, I replaced it already.

Thanks but about the request, I'm not accepting requests form June to March because I can't do on these months (school... Sorry)

My Latest Updates:

Sea and Beach Tiles:

tileset2.png

Rocket Grunts:

hgssoverworldset.png

Please give comments specially to the sea and beach tiles....

UPDATE!

Edited Hero's House:

hgsstileset.png

Years
I love your tiles. I'm not one who's really tried working with tiles so I feel hesitant to criticize, but the water looks a little too simplified to me. When I think of water I don't think of bands, but the patchy kind of pattern like this:

water-motion-and-light-reflection_2434.jpg

Have you ever tried making water that looks something like this?

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
These tileS ArE REALLy Cool! I'll probably usE theM IN my hack! I Will Put yOU In the CredITs! Oh and SOrry aBOUT my randoMLY capITAlIZED letters. My keyboard IS BRoken. Seriously, my KEyboard is broken. :9

School days again...
Years
I love your tiles. I'm not one who's really tried working with tiles so I feel hesitant to criticize, but the water looks a little too simplified to me. When I think of water I don't think of bands, but the patchy kind of pattern like this:

water-motion-and-light-reflection_2434.jpg

Have you ever tried making water that looks something like this?

Thanks for the comment for the tiles. For the water tiles, I haven't made something like that but I changed the water tiles, try to see if it looks better than the previous ones.

These tileS ArE REALLy Cool! I'll probably usE theM IN my hack! I Will Put yOU In the CredITs! Oh and SOrry aBOUT my randoMLY capITAlIZED letters. My keyboard IS BRoken. Seriously, my KEyboard is broken. :9

Thanks and I hope you fix your keyboard! ;)

Will these work in RMXP (AKA RPG MAKER XP)

I think it's a yes.

Update!

These days I've thought of making trees. Try to look at the tree that I've work, and other tiles also, I also edited the water tiles...

tileset2o.png

I added the tiles under Platinum Set, ever since I got the Platinum save file from the exchange save file... So thanks to that.

platinumtileset.png

Last edited:

School days again...
Years
Update:
I've put the trees, water tiles, etc in a one tileset, separating it from each of its tileset. Also added the trees and additional tiles too!

etceteratilesetdpphgss.png

Last edited:

School days again...
Years
Sorry for the 3 consecutive posts......

Update!

NEW! Black and White OW!

bwoverworldset.png

Tree for the Azalea Gym Added in Etcetera Set:

etceteratilesetdpphgss.png

Heart Gold and Soul Silver Gym Indoor Tiles:

hgssgymindoortiles.png