• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Riolu

How's the comic?

• Awesome!

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Bad. :(

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
The suspense you add in every issue is incredible. I do hope you plan around making those extra panels, because they could add detail and give more space to permit longer stories (since the Duskull one was hard to explain in just a few panels).

Also, I'd like to say that slow character reveals that you've made in the characters (like Riolu not being a complete rusher, Absol always trying to stick to the main task) are amazing. I do hope you plan more character developments!

PS - I hope the next issue has something to do with Goldeen and Poliwrath from back there.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I only got to see the third issue since school wifi doesn't like me but love how it was set. Fan me :D

Ill try to check later with neighbors wifi if it lets me.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Here's Issue 29! As you can see there are 4 more panels!
Spoiler:

Years
Idk how, but these mashups of different art styles regarding backgrounds, sprites and effects are really working for you. XD Good job as always.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just caught up with this again, wowww it's gotten good. The Thieve's Guild bit was a little odd given that the thieves had no reason to bring them to the guild, but this trials thing is looking really fun! I can't wait to see the next issues :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm really liking your comic so far; it's an interesting read! I have one suggestion, though; maybe you could try using real in-game textboxes in your panels? They would look more complete that way, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next issue. Can't wait to see how they deal with Hippowdon. d:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Heh Heh... RAWR

another good couple of issues, good to know its still running :)

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Absolute fan ^~^ just read everything till issue 32 in one sitting :3 everything looks awesome too

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Hey everyone! Sure has been awhile hasn't it. Well I'm giving up yet!
Spoiler:

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
I like your comics so far :D keep up the good work!

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Hey guys long time no see! THE RIOLU IS RETURNING! Right now I have 3 more issues done and here's just one of them!
Spoiler:

I hope to be more active! Until next time!

Back