• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Good afternoon. Tell me please. I play the game Pokemon Moon Black 2 1.2a. I go to join avenu and I can not go any further. why?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
I just register account to ask you how to get to Nimbasa City? It's blocked my way so i can't go through, or do i need to do something to get pass?
I uploaded this to youtube, so check it out
https://youtu.be/_GgA6vvYNKk
btw, this is the great pokemon hack on Gen 6 7, thank you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 16, 2018
Hey,
First of all I want to say I really respect you for doing that project. I was waiting for someone to bring gen 6,7 pokemons to Black 2 or White 2 but there was no one who did such rom hack.
I really hope you will finish your hack rom, I would love to play full game.
I have a questions: are you planning to add Noivern, Trevenant, Tyrantrum to game? I would really love to play them and never really had chance ^^
Is there gen 6/7 abilties or moves?

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The hack seems amazing but on the down side permanent mega evo are a massive blow. I would love to play this but without the megas.

The alolan forms are a massive plus but mega evolution until it's been perfected if ever they only make all ur amazing work look cheap.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
Hi bro I have a question is Rockruff evolution added to game ?

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
When will there be a next update ? And will i have to start all over
We are still working on the next update but Fort has become really busy so he doesn't have a lot of time to work on the hack. As long as you keep your save file you will not have to start over.

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
This looks incredible since you hacked a Gen 5 game! Can't wait to see all Alolans made in Gen 5 style. =)

Back