• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
To: The Red Chain
My name is Okami because Wolves are my fav. animals. I have liked them since I was 4 years old. I also always name my trainer that in Pokemon. I added on the "Chi" because it means blood in japan and "Okami" was taken.

Looks much better without that border thing happening. Still don't like the shade of blue, though. :x

8/10
Well I like yours. Red rocks. 10/10.

-Okami

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Gif's are just lazy signatures really. Unless you made the image yourself, but still. Moving images kinda annoy me.

3/10

lol waits for ^ to revenge rate. :D;

Last edited:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
I don't like big images, because tags aren't made to be big. And besides, your image is the nearly the same size as my banner, so?

Well if you made it yourself, then 6/10

It would look better if the background was black though, or a darker colour. That blue is kinda obnoxious.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
10/10 automatically because the tag was made by my pair, unless I read the "Theme Credit" thing wrong :>

I'll give it 7/10. Not too big on tags featuring a character more than once (or multiple characters in different slots), but it was really well-made and I like how the one "X" thing sticks out :3

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Nice banner is nice. +1.5
I've never been fond of tags in symbols. But it's not that dull. +.5

7/10

Feels like it's missing something... >_>

WHY J00 DO THAT FOR NATSU ROSWELL? D:

Picture is nice. +1.5
CSS and Text is both organized and nice. +2

8.5/10

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
8/10. Birth by Sleep is cool, Roxas is cool, colors are very nice and pleasant, but the border should have been lighter - or not there at all - and it's a little tall for my preference.

And yes, I'm following the trend. |3

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
8/10. Birth by Sleep is cool, Roxas is cool, colors are very nice and pleasant, but the border should have been lighter - or not there at all - and it's a little tall for my preference.

And yes, I'm following the trend. |3
8/10
Veryy Nice Signature.

Oh that isnt Roxas in my siggy. That is Ventus. >_>

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Ah. I never truly played Birth By Sleep, only poked around with some videos of it, so I'm not exactly the expert on that subject. |D

9/10. Everything's good... except for the background color. As the old spriter's saying goes: "Except for black and white, never use Paint colors!" They just... don't look good. Sadly, that seizure-inducing aquamarine is on the default Paint palette.

Last edited:
Years
4/10. Reeks strongly of bandwagon influence. Courier new isn't too good of a font choice either. No proper capitalization makes it a joke to read (yet you get the é correct?). Sprites don't look too appealing along with that render. Also, that image is 32px above the 300px height limit for signatures.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
The icons seem too small to really get who's in them, but seeing how I don't think I know any of them anyway, its cool, so 8/10!

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
The banner is good, and your signature is organised well. Just kinda irks me that the text is longer than the banner. But that's just me.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back