• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfsf11

The only legal streaming site I know of is this one. Hope that works for you!
It seems legit, but are ALL the BW episodes in here? Will I be able to watch them all? It wasn't them same when I tried watching eps from the Hoenn arc that's why I'm asking...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I doubt it. There's really no legal streaming site that keeps a proper archive. That's the problem everyone runs into when trying to do things legally. :/

Years
Help me Out Please... Episode question.

Okay so everywhere i go to ask this I'm either ignored, or my posts are deleted -.-
Can anybody be kind enough to tell me what episode is in the beginning of the Second Seasons Intro theme?? The part where Ash has his face down in a dark stadium and Misty, Tracy, Ash's mom, & Prof. Oak are watching him? Ill be forever grateful too anybody who could help.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ynIPGpHMj4Y

Last edited:

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
I know what you're talking about, but I don't believe there was an episode with that. The intros are full of bits and pieces that are never actually put in any episodes.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
That scene was for intro purposes, as far as i know it has not been an actual episode and to my knowledge i have seen all anime episodes.

Years
Where to find theme song music sheets?

Where can I find music sheets for the different theme songs (specifically for the drums as that is all i can play)? So does anyone know of any site like this?

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Where to find theme song music sheets?

eh idk about drums, as they don't play a huge role in the main Pokemon themes, but there is sheet music at ninsheetm.com under the Pokemon tab.
Hope I helped!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't know of anything that could help you really but I'm going to move this to simple help. If someone uncovers an official or fan-made version of something like that I'll let you know. :3

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Pokemon The Movie 6: Jirachi Wish Maker Intro

Hello!

In the intro of Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker it's shown a double battle between two trainers, one of them a man with white hair. I wonder if this character is in the series some how (Have not seen the complete Advanced generation yet) or is it just some random trainer? He also reminds me of one of the playable characters in Ruby/Sapphire.

I hope you don't think I'm a complete fool for asking this, I just want to know, can't drop it else :(

imgur.com/K8KM0S4 <--- picture

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Ash Ketchum Meme Episode Question

Does anybody know the episode that the Ash Ketchum "critical hit" meme is from? In the meme Ash has red eyes with smoke around him and the text says "critical hit". I can't post a link because i'm new here. But if you google "ash ketchum critical hit meme" it is the first result. Thanks in advance.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I honestly have never been able to pinpoint that one. Merging this into simple help though so if anyone else knows-!

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
Pokemon x/y movie/anime release?

Does anyone know when the new movie and anime will
Be released in the uk?I can't find any information about it
Except it's out in Japan.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It does not currently have a set release date in the US or UK. The movie was released in Japan on July 13, and the anime will begin airing in October in Japan. I'm merging this with Simple Help- please go there for further questions of the sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back