• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahaha. i was joking. i wasn't actually thinking harshly about it. the image was indeed amusing.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, that sure didn't make me feel terrible about myself for half an hour or so.
...Okay, yes it did :'I

Three out of eight Sundome volumes read. Enough for tonight.

For a country that is so obsessed with the English language, they sure are exceptionally terrible at it.
They don't even proof read the English phrases used in Sword Art Online ;;

CONGRATULATION. I know it's like tradition for jrpg to spell it that way but have they seriously never fixed it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww. sorry about that. I'll try to make the fact that I was joking more noticeable next time!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I am as always amazed at how such a huge voice acting industry as Japan's fails to have a single actor that speaks proper English.

Okay, I think there is like one or two of them, but you sure don't see them often.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

To be honest I'm usually pretty crap at that too. :P
Also Edward is making a creepily proper expression over that post.

Pfft. He is, isn't he.

ahh i still need to finish watching the second season of that series.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

"Nobody calls me baka around here", one of my favourite animu lines of all time.
*clip contains a lot of swearing*

Is your mouse broken? That's a couple of double posts tonight.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

is it? that was the first double post I noticed. I'll look back and check if there are others. But no it can't be my mouse because I just tab+enter after I'm doing writing up a post.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Why do I think Netto will mind the least?

>[HorribleSubs] Naruto SD - Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden - 16 [720p].mkv
The best time of the week is here, although I doubt PC is cool enough to enjoy Rock Lee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back