• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLAYER TO NPC GLITCH

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 4, 2018
Hello all, i'm making a rom hack and have encountered an issue where entering into a battle on two of my mt. moon maps causes the player to be switched with an NPC upon exiting the battle... Anyone else have this problem and know a fix? (other then deleting the problem sprite, which fixes it but then i lose a trainer battle for the map)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Hello all, i'm making a rom hack and have encountered an issue where entering into a battle on two of my mt. moon maps causes the player to be switched with an NPC upon exiting the battle... Anyone else have this problem and know a fix? (other then deleting the problem sprite, which fixes it but then i lose a trainer battle for the map)

This is a fairly well known glitch that occurs when an NPC has the movement type 'Look Down' in Advance Map. Change it to 'No Movement' as it is the same thing but without the glitch attached.

Back