• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Favorite Trainer Bracket- Flannery vs Paul

Flannery vs Paul

• Flannery

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Paul

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
That was random.

Anyway, I went with Flannery. I didn't like Paul's personality one bit because he's a jerk to Ash and only cares about strong Pokemon (up until the end of D/P, of course). I do like Flannery to an extent, though; she admitted that she was only a Gym Leader for a short time and didn't battle as her usual self until she got defeated (by the player in the video games and Ash in the anime).

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Wow. I am the only one who voted for Paul.

Paul, because he's cooler than Flannery. Plus, awesome Pokemon gives him extra points.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
Wow. I am the only one who voted for Paul.

Paul, because he's cooler than Flannery. Plus, awesome Pokemon gives him extra points.

nope I also voted for Paul. He has swag. At first he came off across as rude and impulsive but getting to know ash a bit mellowed him out.

Back