• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Worst Pokémon all Region

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
Hey,Hey my friends, i make question ^_^
Who the worst pokémon all region ? :)
What do you think ? ;)
The worst pokémon all region ever ? ^^
I wait for your opinion to ask my question and don't forget to reply ;)

Years
I think, the worst Pokemon of all the regions is Garbodor. They could have kept this Pokemon for themselves to be honest. Trubbish is cute. It did not need an evolution, in my opinion.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Moving to Pokemon General, since this is more of a, well, general thing. Plus it can span through anime, manga, etc.

Anyway, I hate Zebstrika. Its cry is annoying, its face is annoying, the fact that it sucks in battle is annoying, and I didn't have the nsfw filter on when I looked for fanart of Elesa long ago and I mean I'm going to stop there. Reasons I don't like Zebstrika. Yup.

Years
Since Day 1, I've hated Tentacool more than any other Pokemon. Nothing even came close in my eyes until Roggenrola, but even then, I'd rather have a team of 6 of them than even one Tentacool. I just hate that it was way too common on water routes in most games, it can easily poison or confuse you from a low level, and there's nothing "cool" about it (should've been Tentacreul and Tentacreuler).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think, the worst Pokemon of all the regions is Garbodor. They could have kept this Pokemon for themselves to be honest. Trubbish is cute. It did not need an evolution, in my opinion.
I agree with you. Trubbish was adorable in the anime, most of all, but Garbodor..... They could at least have made it look like an old broken machine or something. With poison swelling out 8D

I'd have to say Jynx. It's so creepy, and its voice annoys me to no end. I hate it.
Anyway, I hate Zebstrika. Its cry is annoying, its face is annoying, the fact that it sucks in battle is annoying, and I didn't have the nsfw filter on when I looked for fanart of Elesa long ago and I mean I'm going to stop there. Reasons I don't like Zebstrika. Yup.
Since Day 1, I've hated Tentacool more than any other Pokemon.
;; you guys hate so much. Haha.

I don't downright hate any pokémon, but the worst pokémon of all regions that comes to mind are Weedle, Zubat and Tentacool, yeah. Because of their tendencies to kill nuzlocke runs poison or confuse my pokémon. That's gamewise, though. I don't really dislike their designs or concepts otherwise, Tentacool I find especially cool, hehe.

Apart from Garbodor, I might say the Klink family or whatever they are really called. They are just... I just can't really enjoy a pokémon that looks that much like a machine and that little as something that is actually alive.

Mothim and Wormadam also come close, I never really understood why anyone would like to train that pokémon. So boring, mostly :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Unown.

The reasons: it exists in over twenty kinds, knows only Hidden Power and can't learn other technics.
It's uses: you can spell the alphabet with it

Seriously, why did they introduce it in the first place? xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Seriously, why did they introduce it in the first place? xD

It's uses: you can spell the alphabet with it

Seems like you gave yourself an answer 8D I don't know what official lore says on the matter, but maybe Unown taught humans how to write? Just pointing out :>

Still, to us as players of a pokémon game, I can agree that they are pretty useless.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
There's plenty of Pokemon throughout the regions that I hate, but I really just wish there were no Pseudolegendaries. I don't personally hate their designs, it's just the idea that there's Pokemon with stats competing with Legendaries isn't fun to me.. It makes so many unique Pokemon useless in comparison.

I've hated Lucario above all else because of it's fanbase though, it's just overrated. No more efficient on a team than plenty of other Pokemon.

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
Years
The obvious answer is magikarp even the pokedex entry says it's the most worthless pokemon other than that it's the pokemon that are the most repetitive pokemon on routes like Zubat zubat's final form is pretty good if you use it iv'e never used tentacool but i'm pretty sure it's still good and for the guy who said lucario well you need to slap yourself

Granzen

Pokefan
Years
I hated : >:(
Kanto : Rattata or Raticate
Johto : Zubat or Golbat
Hoenn : Wurmple
Sinnoh : Bidoof or Bibarel
Unova : Roggenrola and Baldore

Back