• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
Lapras because i dont want to say latias and it is one of your fave pokes.

Next persons guess will be invalid!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You're a beginning trainer, so you'll be a stater. Your username starts with an 'S', so you'll be a Squirtle.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Minun. Your avatar remind me the little boy from the 7th movie, and I remember there was a Minun with him. That suited him, so that'll suit you :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Buneary, since it's a Cute Pokemon that would most likely be a Pokemon in the Cute Pokemon fanclub.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
I see you as a Togetic, mainly based off of your posts which appear to be lighthearted in nature, even when giving information or opinion, your fondness for cute things, and the way you word your posts; with simplistic words the majority of the time (Obviously not the case in your post above) in a light manner.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I'd say either Raichu because of the general color scheme or Dragonite because it's obvious.

Back