• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Breath (Rated T) OOC

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Riders swords are supposed to be the same color as their dragons and they have names. Just saying :P

Here's what I've got of my SU so far. I'll finish it later Finished! :D

Name:
Istalri Ardurn (Elf) and Draumr (Dragon)

Istalri-215 (that's young for an elf :P) Draumr-192

Appearance:
Istalri

Spoiler:

Draumr
Spoiler:

Weapon of Choice:

Istalri: Istalri is a master of many weapons, but she favors her sword Hjarta and the bow and arrow. Of course, like all elves and dragon riders, she is also a user of magic.

Draumr: Draumr uses her claws, teeth, fire, etc. like any other dragon, but she is also able to produce an icy mist.

Personality:
Istalri: Istalri is cocky and impulsive. She can jump right into something with no idea what is going on and seem as if she had planned it all along. She will take on any challenge thrown her way even if the outcome is obvious. She has a habit of making trouble for herself and if it weren't for her dragon companion she would likely be dead by now. When she really puts her mind to something she can turn out to be quite smart. She has a habit of playing practical jokes when bored, many of which would end her up in trouble if she were to be caught. Contrary to popular belief, Istalri does not do this to get attention, but rather to distract herself from a pain buried deep inside. Though some wonder about her when she disappears for hours - sometimes even days - on end, they would never guess that fun-loving Istalri is hiding a great sadness. Often times she will be found teasing some fellow rider about being a 'momma's boy' even though it is known that she herself does not have any known parents. The only time she is completely serious is when ever part of her is focused on a single goal and nothing else. At times like these, she is determined to let nothing stop her.

Draumr: Draumr is the polar opposite of Istalri. When the young elf is off playing one of her jokes on some unsuspecting victim, Draumr makes sure that she is punished. The dragon understands that it is not always best to jump right into things and her levelheadedness has saved the pair countless times. She is with her companion at all times and comforts the girl when she is on her own, thinking back on her life. It takes a lot to get her mad, but when she gets going, you better watch out! If angered enough she just might set the provoker on fire. She enjoys a good fight, though she understands that winning is not always possible. Draumr did learn something from her elf partner, and that is how to be deceitful; she always keeps a promise, though she may fulfill it in a way you did not expect.

History:
Istalri: Istalri was born to parents who were masters of magic. They began teaching her at a young age and by the time she was 20 she had learned every possible spell they could teach her. She got training in weapons - both in fighting with them and forging them-from an elven master. With his help she created her sword, one of those made from the metal of a shooting star, and she made her bow and arrows herself. When she was 23, she received an icy blue egg from which Draumr hatched. Soon after the dragonling hatched, Istalri received word that her parents had been killed by a feverish dragon that had gone on rampage in its confusion. The elf did not hold a grudge for long, but the damage had already been done. She went from responsible and respectful to foolish and cocky. When Draumr was old enough, the two began training as dragon and rider. With Istalri's skill in spell casting andswordsmanship they should have been able to pass withing five years, but of course, Istalri being Istalri, she had to pull a practical joke here and there, prolonging their training another five years. Having heard about the recent events and not wanting anyone to lose their loved ones like she had, she is determined to find a way to end the war.

Draumr: Draumr hatched for Istalri when she was 23. It took three months for her to grow large enough to begin training, and in that time she noticed a change in her partner, despite her young age. She comforted Istalri however she could and was relieved when the elf didn't blame the dragons for her parents' deaths. Their bond became a strong one, somewhat due to the fact that Istalri needed someone to help her through her times of depression. When they began their training that bond only strengthened. They worked well as a team, with Istalri being able to think on her feet and Draumr making sure she didn't get herself killed. When news reached them of the recent events, the dragon became worried that Istalri's grudge against dragons would reawaken and decided it would be in their best interests to stop the war.

RP Sample:
From Gladiators
Spoiler:

Istalri's name means "flame" in the ancient language and Draumr's name means "dream".

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
@ Fortworth96 Yes, but only in the Eragon series. This is only mostly ripped off from Eragon. And seeing as how this is ripped off from Eragon, I should give Paolini credit. All characters and ideas in the Inheritance Cycle belong to Christopher Paolini. I only rip off his ideas! :P

@ Everyone. Unfortunately, XxSweetDreamsxX backed out at the last minute, so we have a Dragon Rider position open. :(

Also, I am going to go ahead and start the RP tomorrow. To all of you who have not yet completed your SUs, please do so quickly. If you finish your SU after I start the RP, just go ahead and post without me formally accepting you, because of course I will at this point. Unless you make a terible SU, which I am sure you wont.

One more thing, because of my terrible organizational/planning skills, I probobly wont be able to post on Saturday night (stupid last minute English Project). However, I will do all that I can to keep the RP moving tomorrow night/Sunday morning.

So that is all, have a lovely night all you wonderfull people! :P AND GET THOSE SUs IN!!

Alright guys, check out the main thread, the RP has started!

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
I would like to reserve the last dragon rider spot. I might not have my SU done by today because I have a lot to do today, but at the latest, it should be up by tomorow:)

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright, sorry for any delay after the RP starting, and congrats for Nideous and Fortworth for being the first two to post! :D

Now, to bussiness. Killet513, you have been reserved. Just make sure to get your SU in quick before we really start moving. And that goes for you too CyBeastSaber, make sure to get it in quick!

The rest of you, the RP has officially started, so go ahead and make your posts! Shortly after posting this, I will send off a round of messages to make sure that none of you have forgotten. :P

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Sorry I didn't update for the dragon riders today or yesterday, things have been rather hectic with multiple papers and projects being juggled, but I am happy to report that I am now under control (sort of), and that the dragon rider intro part thing should be up by tommorrow morning. As for everyone else, I gave you one RP day (no idea how long that is...) to post as you will and communicate among one another, after that, it will be down to bussiness.

@ CyBeastSaber - Good to hear, make sure to get it up soon!

@ Everyone - You know, you are allowed to talk amongst yourselves here, and not just about the RP.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Ouch. I hope you feel better soon (and don't do anything to make it worse).

So...I'm assuming that anyone who wants to sign up for the remaining spaces in the future will have to catch up or get in somewhere.
...'Master of arms' is the same as 'master of weapons', isn't it?

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I was actually going to make Siegfried refer to you as that whenever I had time to write up a post and introduce himself haha

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Hahaha... well... finally done. I'll go check out what's been going on so far. Sucks being sick really... I have to clean my monitor a lot... X.X

And I'm fine with playing catch up. Gives me a big scenario. =D

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright guys, I am thinking a bit clearly now. I am hoping to get another post up before the day is out. Luckily, it was only a medium concussion, it could have been a lot worse. What happened was I was playing football in the school parking lot with some friends after lunch. I jumped for a ball, and came down a bit off balanced and hit my head on the curb. I still have quite the impressive bumb on the back of my head. :P

Anyway, I guess I kind of have been putting it off a bit, as I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it until now. However, I think I now know where I want to take this, and I am ready for this to get started.

So. Lets do this thing!

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Oh god. I feel so terrible guys.

Let me make an excuse. I got hit in the head again, while I was recovering from my concussion. I went back to the doctor, and he said I had a major concussion. Well, it was some scientific word, but I couldn't think straight, much less remember what he said. Anyway, the last week and a half have been me struggling through my school homework and taking tons of pain meds. After that, I kinda got into an unexpected obsession with Minecraft and extreme laziness.

But! I am back now, and I really apologize. In happier news, Dragonmaster101 has been accepted for a dragon rider position. Yay!

Also, I do have most of the next post typed up, and it should be up first thing tomorrow morning.

And finally, thank all of you for being so patient with me, and I really do feel terrible about this. Sorry.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Hey guys, so this is just a quick update. I am going to be posting another post in the next 24 hours to keep the plot moving. My only concern is that almost none of you seem to have posted the last time I tried to further the plot. So, my question for all of you is: are all of you still keeping up with the roleplay?

Because if you aren't, please do the respectful thing and just post that you want to drop out. One thing I cant stand is when people just drop out without saying anything.

But, I hope all of you do stick it through and post soon!

EDIT: Ok, I just went through quickly and checked for activity on most of you, and it seems that Charzeon and CyBeastSaber have not logged on since the beginning of the month. So, we shall see...

Back