• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have you ever felt guilty for hurting Audino?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years

Well, considering I have an Audino in my party...
Yeah, I do feel kinda bad that her brethren have all become my adorable little punching bags. XD
Michal doesn't give a crap, however; she's heartless.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
They never bother to heal me...

...then again they never get a chance to attack because of my level. :#

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I feel terribly guilty, all the time. ;-; I love Audino, have one in my party (Joyyy~)... but I need the exp. And it makes me sad. :(

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
Just when I thought I was the only one who thought this, I came across this. I tend to feel pretty low when I KO Audino because it's a Pokemon that just wants to help you out but I know I gotta get that EXP so I unfortunately have to keep knocking them out. I usually only battle them when I'm in desperate need for a quick level up for a new move because they give way too many HP EVs after a while.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
I felt guilty bashing that lady and her Chansey in Resort Area in DPPt XD Buut Audino's aren;t as cute, so no! They give so much Exp, aren't as cute or loving as Chansey and appear at high levels in the wild. So cool!

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
Years
I never have felt bad. With Heal Pulse...Game Freak WANTS us to grind off them. Probably because the game is slightly harder than previous generations, at least I thought anyway.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I sorta feel guilty a little bit.... but that's kinda offset by the fact that I train an Audino myself. (His name is Benny, and he kicks butt. Period.) Still, it makes me feel guilty looking at that picture you have... :(

Years
wow... I never really saw it that way at all. now I'll probably feel a little bit hard on myself if I killed an audino ever again. ><
however, it was a very good exp source for training up for a gym or something.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I sorta feel guilty a little bit.... but that's kinda offset by the fact that I train an Audino myself. (His name is Benny, and he kicks butt. Period.) Still, it makes me feel guilty looking at that picture you have... :(

I used to play a game where you had a demon, and the demon would like you more or less based on what you did. One of the worst things you could do was use that demon to fight other ones of the same species; it would get so sad. ):

|Torch|

Fire Trainer!
Years
this is weird topic..

Come on.. If you feel bad about audino "fainting" or whatever why do you people not feel bad about pokemon battles? trainer encounters? and of course wild encounters its all the same no pokemon should make you feel guilty again its a Game! :) So also if you really want to get technical its just a screen full of pixels and one group of pixels makes up audino..

So lol i love the picture on the first post!

*SideNote*

If you ever feel that "fainting" Fire-Type pokemon make you kinda guilty then you would be right! lol *only joking*

Ok sorry just wanted to voice that side of things its understandable i guess but its just a game. Plus it's not really something you should dwell on.. Idk

lol From Torch :D

Kazma

--
Years
...I didn't feel bad until I read that comic. Thanks a lot. ;A; Maybe I should start training my Audino again. That'll make it up to him for naming him Bridget.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
EXP Sponge. And whenever I search for special pokes, it graces my screen 80% of the time, so I enjoy beating the **** out of it really. 95% spawn rate over Sawk/Throh in Pinwheel Forest, depending on your version. I searched for HOURS and found MANY Audinos. I killed every one of them because I HATE THEM.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
this is weird topic..

Come on.. If you feel bad about audino "fainting" or whatever why do you people not feel bad about pokemon battles? trainer encounters? and of course wild encounters its all the same no pokemon should make you feel guilty again its a Game! :) So also if you really want to get technical its just a screen full of pixels and one group of pixels makes up audino..

So lol i love the picture on the first post!

*SideNote*

If you ever feel that "fainting" Fire-Type pokemon make you kinda guilty then you would be right! lol *only joking*

Ok sorry just wanted to voice that side of things its understandable i guess but its just a game. Plus it's not really something you should dwell on.. Idk

lol From Torch :D

It's different from the others because there are very few offensive moves it learns, so the only real attacks it uses are Doubleslap and Double-Edge, and I don't think I've ever fought an Audino with both of those. It also heals your own Pokemon while you beat the crap out of it for experience. So it's more helpful to your Pokemon than any of the Pokemon that give less experience, but it's targeted because of its high exp.

You should feel bad for using a water type on a Charmander. "It is said that a Charmander dies if its flame ever goes out." ):

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I'm afraid I don't feel guily for making a bunch of pixels disappear off the screen.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
Haven't encountered one yet, but I know that I would (I'm also planning one for my team;). I hate it when people say things like "it's a game it's pixels blah blah". Those people have no heart. Call me shallow. I don't care.

Also, the comic is very heartbreaking. I'll never KO Audino!

Plus I hold a grudge against the thing for having Regenerator (my fave BW ability) while being a worse Clefable/Wigglytuff (i.e. b/c it has no offense to speak of). Plus it's a creepy nurse-alien-faery thing. What's not to hate?
<opinion>HOW DARE YOU! Clefable and Wigglytuff were awesome pokemon! And it's not creepy, and it's definitely more original than Almonola, the Luvdisc wannabe.</opinion>

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I used to play a game where you had a demon, and the demon would like you more or less based on what you did. One of the worst things you could do was use that demon to fight other ones of the same species; it would get so sad. ):

...I still feel a bit guilty about fighting an Audino. :( I don't use Benny against other Audino, though. He doesn't do so well against his own kind. I usually send in something else to fight them. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back