• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
Yes, but even if you do a Google search, all that shows up is a download link for the version you are talking about, but it says 0907 in front of it and if you use it, it still gives you a white screen. I'd really like to play this game, so if you could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.

Look for the USA version.
It's guaranteed V1.0.
Just Google Pokemon Ruby USA ROM and it's the 6th link.
Make sure it has USA in the name.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Some userbars for my good friend Wes. He's helping me out with my game too. Light Platinum is a fantastic hack so please support it with these if you wish to guys.

1.png

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324"][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14046770/LP%20Bars/2.png[/img][/url]
2.png

HTML:
[url="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324"][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14046770/LP%20Bars/2.png[/img][/url]

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Love the user bars and I'm going to support this hack in the best and only way I know how: by playing and praising it of course!

(...um, not sure to ask here, but I've been here for quite some time and I'm not surehow to add a userbar...can someone PM me on how to do it or is there a thread (possibly in Feedback & Questions) on here that will help me...?)

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
i want to play this hack but i have one question.how many bugs the game has.are they minor or gamebreaking(like wrong script)

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
ok guys I have a huge problem.... I've been playing light platinum for a while now and i'm currently in Enermy Town and have obtained lava surf... however i missed the second gym in esmerald city , so i cant use lava surf outside battle, and now i cant find a way to go back!!!! I don't have surf.... or anything for that matter that can take me back....... even the wretched boat that took me a few feat from Esmerald city is no longer on my side of the harbor!!

Looks like my alternative is to restart the game, but before i do i love to know if i have an alternative...
Thanx guys....
Don

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Well, I'm new to this site so I don't really know what to do. The only hack I've played is Shiny Gold and I love it but it wasn't finished. I got that rom with the basic rom and then doing the patch with ips win I think. Do I do the same thing with this rom?

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
how did you change the key itwem like when you put in change uniform i want to do that plz tell me but send me a message

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
ok guys I have a huge problem.... I've been playing light platinum for a while now and i'm currently in Enermy Town and have obtained lava surf... however i missed the second gym in esmerald city , so i cant use lava surf outside battle, and now i cant find a way to go back!!!! I don't have surf.... or anything for that matter that can take me back....... even the wretched boat that took me a few feat from Esmerald city is no longer on my side of the harbor!!

Looks like my alternative is to restart the game, but before i do i love to know if i have an alternative...
Thanx guys....
Don
How in the hell...? o.O
How were you able to continue without winning 2nd badge? o.O
Well anyways... you can try Walking through walls cheat to dash back.
It should work if you don't wanna restart your game.

Well, I'm new to this site so I don't really know what to do. The only hack I've played is Shiny Gold and I love it but it wasn't finished. I got that rom with the basic rom and then doing the patch with ips win I think. Do I do the same thing with this rom?
Yes =D

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2015
no single link for the complete patched gba file? i just keep getting a UPS file type that i know nothing how to use nor any tutorials available -.-

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
Hey, how do I remove the aron blocking the way into the gym in Flamerny city? And, is it possible for anyone to take a look at my save file to see if my team is good or not?

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hey, how do I remove the aron blocking the way into the gym in Flamerny city? And, is it possible for anyone to take a look at my save file to see if my team is good or not?

Take a Super Repel (buy or obtain at the west of Flamerny city), go to Mt. Vulcan & give it to Gym leader.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Ok, I'm in love with this hack now. I'm just wondering how far along I can go before I can't go any further. Is it finished or almost finished and can I go to that Lauren region?

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Ok, I'm in love with this hack now. I'm just wondering how far along I can go before I can't go any further. Is it finished or almost finished and can I go to that Lauren region?

very very finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
So that means we can go to the lauren region? I'm using a walkthrough that I guess is outdated now. I just started to see discrepancies right now.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
In Flamerny town, Prof.Ellie is walking around like a nobody, you must talk to her, then, fight her.

Thank you, and one other thing why is it that I can't fly to some of the cities that I've been too? I place my fly cursor over them, and the name of the town/city I visited doesn't show up?

Back