• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aénex

Annoyed that I need an account for RapidShare(Considering I won't be uploading anything for some time), but I'm quite sure that the game will be awesome!

I don't even know how to upload things. 0-0 I fail. Someone help me I'm so confused. D

I'm so stupid. XD Don't worry, I know what to do now.

Last edited:

mineox100

Hey.
Years
The update is pretty good!

Errors I found:
Some tiles are acting weird.
Lagging, a lot. (Might be my computer)

Good luck on your next update!

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
The update is pretty good!

Errors I found:
Some tiles are acting weird.
Lagging, a lot. (Might be my computer)

Good luck on your next update!

Yeah. I know about the tile problem. I will upload a fix tomorrow. If its lagging hit F1 and tick the options; *Smooth Mode
*Reduce Screen Flickering

Aénex

Right, so I try to run/play the game, but an error message called Pokemon Emerald Legend comes up saying 'RGSS104E.dll could not be found.'...What.

Rayquaza.

Years
go to Game.ini and change the 'Library' section to RGSS102E.dll. If that doesn't work I'll get to work on a bug fix.

Aénex

I don't see Game.ini anywhere but I do see RGSS102E.dll in the PkMn_Emerald_Legend folder. Or do you mean the Configuration Settings called Game?

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
I tested it, and it pretty cool ;) Hope you'll continue it and you'll give us a wonderful game ! :)

Aénex

Yes, Config settings. If that doesn't work then change the .dll file to RGSS104E.dll

Just to confirm, after chaning it to RGSS102E.dll, do I save it? Because when saving it, and error message comes up saying, 'Cannot create the [Insert Location Of Configuration Settings Here].

Make sure that the path and file name are correct.'

Then I clicked on Ok, and it came up with Save As.

Rayquaza.

Years
Yeah, save it. If this doesn't work I'll make sure there's a fix for it. It's strange how this is only happening to certain people...

Aénex

I just can't seem to copy those fonts to my Fonts on the Control Panel.

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
If you're running windows 7 it should look a little something like this:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back