• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Most of the female students should be safe around Yorick despite his "wild animal"-ness. He can't comprehend romance and just wants a fertile female werewolf with diverse and strong genes to mother his offspring. Although he's too busy learning stuff to bother with that.

On a side note I'm a little disappointed Gavin didn't come to the pool. I was looking forward to making the joke.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tyler, what are you implying?

We need to get Satomi out of there, STAT.
Yes. We need a rescuer!

Most of the female students should be safe around Yorick despite his "wild animal"-ness. He can't comprehend romance and just wants a fertile female werewolf with diverse and strong genes to mother his offspring. Although he's too busy learning stuff to bother with that.

On a side note I'm a little disappointed Gavin didn't come to the pool. I was looking forward to making the joke.
Here's hoping Solo will eventually get the chance. Everyone just make sure Gavin doesn't get his arm back!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm going to have Janie call the commander at some point in the future to report in.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Sorry guys, I didn't get to post today :( …

Tomorrow i'll post as both Ryuu and Nami… let's start swimming class!

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Really? I'm getting "Yes, Japanese language I like. Want more! Want more! Want more!" Okay, so maybe I'm being a bit too smart aleck with the literal translation... But yeah, Geras is correct if you fix it to proper English.

EDIT: Someone better save James, since it would be a shame for him to drown on his first day in class 3C.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Aw damnnn :c I wanted Nami to sort of drown too... but the reason would be different. Nami would forget about the potion.

Like Ryuu said: Vampire fishsticks.

Khawill

<3
Years
Most
Inept
Class
Youkai Academy

New Character, Micy Threecy
Personality: Micy sometimes lacks the most basic skills needed to survive. She is antisocial and forgets almost everything, but he makes up for it by being so inept that people like him. She is often seen training hard to become strong, so she can overcome his weaknesses.

Weakness: She is too bad at doing basic things, he is allergic to water, and can't swim. Sometimes she forgets to eat, and is bullied, but that's fine because he is very strong.

Strengths: She is stronger than most, and he is very good at making friends. Even though she is antisocial

Race: Definately

Back