• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black hack: Pokemon Beast Black

Michielleus

That random guy
Years
I am having some problems with the hotfile site, where you have the link to the game. I get to the site, and I do regular download. After the seconds are up, the page loads, as if it's trying to download, and then i get something that says this webpage is not available.

I would love to play this, so if it's not much trouble, could you fix it?

That's weird...
Ah, I can see it now. You're clicking Monster White, correct?
I'll reupload it as soon as possible. (In about 1 hour it must be fixed)
Also, Monster White doesn't differ much with Beast Black, except having Reshiram and White Forest... Beast Black also has been updated more. I'll just update that game as soon as possible too.

EDIT: Updated.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
Sure thing, I've uploaded it on Mediafire:
http//www mediafire com/?ic6x7nmvcaw8bre

Be careful though, I've made this hack a while ago, and you're probably going to find lots of silly or weird things in it. -_- Good luck.

Thank you ver much.

lots of silly and weird things ... i'm in for it ^^ it's always funny to see something weird

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 30, 2015
It loos really awesome.
I wanna enjoy it but patching failed.
I did it following readme.
message with "Failed! Input checksum is invalid"

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2016
It loos really awesome.
I wanna enjoy it but patching failed.
I did it following readme.
message with "Failed! Input checksum is invalid"

Yeah I'm getting the same error too. I tried to patch it with multipatch but i got an error that said
"Input file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and/or CRC32 invalid. This means you picked the wrong fileInput file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and/or CRC32 invalid. This means you picked the wrong file."

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2022
I also would like a working download link to patches and documentation, if anyone is kind enough to post it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2022
I'd also really like to play this again! I lost the files a long time ago.

Back