• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Aura Guardians

Anyone have any features that they think I should add?

• Total voters

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Suggestions

I know. The list is a Work In Progress. I'll update it when I have more time, but I need to come up with more opposite Pokemon.
Can I suggest some Pokemon for the Pure and Corrupt lists?

Last edited:

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
I have to agree with luke
i think instead of choosing opposites you should do vicious pokemon as corrupt and peaceful as pure.
like for example mankey should be corrupt since he is angry and hostile and meowth should be pure since he isnt agressive
no i think that meowth should be on the currupt line, cause meowth are ussually sneaky and conniving.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Wow, Minezumi (neo-spriteman)! This actually looks cool, awesome, and professional! It looks like Mystery Dungeon and... Ranger?
The most thing that I like is the game! And please, add tylerab01 for making for you the logo.
Good luck, and I hope to see more screens!

Years
Ok i happen to just read it all :) I like the idea but i think this would be very hard to make, and you will need a lot of help and to learn a lot of skills before even making a percent of this game.. anyway its different, i don't know how it will turn out.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
For the pure list: Shellos (West Sea), Nidoran Female, Blitzle, Rufflet, Budew, Pidgey, Bidoof, Staryu, Heracross, Gligar, Mr. Mime, Sewaddle, Jigglypuff, Trapinch, Aron, Dratini, Deino, Geoudude, Exeggcute, Surskit, Litwick, Kling, Munna, Horsea, Hippopotas, Snover, Ponyta, Tangela, Abra, and Tauros

For the corrupt list: Shellos (East Sea), Nidoran Male, Electrike, Vullaby, Bellsprout, Starly, Rattata, Shellder, Pinsir, Scyther, Jynx, Venipede, Clefairy, Gible, Larvitar, Bagon, Axew, Rhyhorn, Foongus, Joltik, Duskull, Beldum, Koffing, Spheal, Cubone, Sneasel, Slugma, Lickitung, Gastly, and Bouffalant

Those are my current suggestions

Last edited:
Years
For the pure list: Shellos (West Sea), Nidoran Female, Blitzle, Rufflet, Budew, Pidgey, Bidoof, Staryu, Heracross, Gligar, Mr. Mime, Sewaddle, Jigglypuff, Trapinch, Aron, Dratini, Deino, Geoudude, Exeggcute, Surskit, Litwick, Kling, Munna, Horsea, Hippopotas, Snover, Ponyta, Tangela, Abra, and Tauros

For the corrupt list: Shellos (East Sea), Nidoran Male, Electrike, Vullaby, Bellsprout, Starly, Rattata, Shellder, Pinsir, Scyther, Jynx, Venipede, Clefairy, Gible, Larvitar, Bagon, Axew, Rhyhorn, Foongus, Joltik, Duskull, Beldum, Koffing, Spheal, Cubone, Sneasel, Slugma, Lickitung, Gastly, and Bouffalant

Those are my current suggestions

Adding these to the other list, Pure has only one Ice, Electric and Dark, while Corrupt has only one Fighting and Steel. In contrast, Corrupt has seven Poison types, Pure has five Grass and Water, and both sides have five Flying and seven Normal (although that does include the birds). I think a little more balance is required. xD

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Adding these to the other list, Pure has only one Ice, Electric and Dark, while Corrupt has only one Fighting and Steel. In contrast, Corrupt has seven Poison types, Pure has five Grass and Water, and both sides have five Flying and seven Normal (although that does include the birds). I think a little more balance is required. xD
The current Pure list (without my suggestions) has two Fighting types (not counting Riolu) and two Electric types, whereas the Corrupt list has two Poison types, three Fire types and five Dark types (not counting Zorua).

But if you want a little balance, then we'll swap Heracross and Pinsir, Surskit and Joltik, Sewaddle and Venipede, and Mr. Mime and Jynx.

Years
It's still missing Darks from the Pure list, but that does make sense. As there's only 3 Electric lines in the entire list, I added Stunfisk opposite Dunsparce and left Joltik where it was (that leaves 2 each) and then I also added Cubchoo opposite Teddiursa (2:3 Ice types). I've also put Pawniard on the Corrupt side, but we need something to go opposite it for Pure. Also Machop and Timburr to add a Fighting type to each. Here's how it adds up on my list (I think this is accurate now):

Code:
7	9	Normal
3	3	Fighting
5	5	Flying
3	7	Poison
5	4	Ground
2	2	Rock
5	6	Bug
2	2	Ghost
2	2	Steel
3	4	Fire
5	4	Water
4	3	Grass
4	3	Electric
6	2	Psychic
2	3	Ice
2	3	Dragon
1	8	Dark

I'll see how it looks with the complete lines.

EDIT: Here it is with the lines:

Code:
15	18	Normal
6	5	Fighting
14	11	Flying
9	18	Poison
12	11	Ground
6	7	Rock
11	13	Bug
5	6	Ghost
6	6	Steel
7	9	Fire
11	9	Water
9	8	Grass
7	5	Electric
12	4	Psychic
4	7	Ice
8	8	Dragon
3	16	Dark

I'd made a mistake with the original calculations (derp), but if we take the Psychic/Dark disparity as read, considering how they represent good and bad, that doesn't look too shabby. Could still lose a poison on the Corrupt side, though.

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Looking good, bro. I like the fact that you don't have to use pokeballs, but, will the staves need to be charged or something like that? Also, there are more pokemon you can catch than what you showcased, correct?

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years
Looking good, bro. I like the fact that you don't have to use pokeballs, but, will the staves need to be charged or something like that? Also, there are more pokemon you can catch than what you showcased, correct?

Yeah, the staffs run on aura sparks. You think of them as Pokeballs, I guess.

You forgot to credit me for the logo o.o

Sorry!

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
May I suggest something? How would an enemy trainer work? Does someone or something else have the other aura to what you picked?

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years
May I suggest something? How would an enemy trainer work? Does someone or something else have the other aura to what you picked?

Actually, I was just talking to my friend about this.
Trainers won't be in most of this game. There will be, however, powerful wild Pokemon on the overworld, and they like run out at you and commence a wild battle. They'll often be alone, but have higher levels.

Back