• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

• Black Kyurem

Votes: 44 45.8%
  • White Kyurem

Votes: 52 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoombaGeek

what does this box do
Years
Black Kyurem looks more neato. But it's great to see that the poll is almost exactly even right now - it means that Nintendo possibly put a lot of work into making sure that there wouldn't be much bias when buying the games (or maybe I'm reading too much into this).

Guy

just a guy
Years
I have to be honest, when Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were revealed, I thought they were both hideous! However, as time passed, I warmed up to them and I'm actually digging the both of them. If I had to choose one of the two based on who I prefer best, it would probably be White Kyurem. To me, the fusion between Reshiram and Kyurem meshed together a lot more naturally. Which I suppose is appropriate given the difference between Reshiram and Zekrom (nature vs. technology).

Years
I honestly think that they both look a bit odd. Considering that black Kyurem and white Kyurem are literally a Pokémon fusion, I have a hard time seeing them as a new Pokémon, so to speak. I'm not really fond of the fact that they've combined them into one.

If I were to pick the least odd looking one, I would pick white Kyurem. The white, red and grey look nice together.

blue

gucci
Years
After time I really grew to like these two, Black Kyurem just looks fierecly epic & White Kyurem just looks more.. real hence why my vote goes towards it.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2014
I like black kyurem better. Looks way cooler than white kyrem.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Black. But, to be honest, I think they both look kinda strange :/

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Black Kyurem looks hella smexy. And it's... losing this poll? Wow, colour me surprised! I guess I'm a bigger fan of the black-and-blue combination than the white-and-red one, hence BK gets my vote.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Black Kyurem gets all my love. It's just looks like a powerhouse Pokemon that you had BETTER fear, ya know? It looks like it can punh the Earth and give it a black eye.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
Black Kyurem without a doubt just look at the color scheme, and being less shallow (lol) electric types are my favorite ones to use

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My vote goes to White Kyurem, though it's a difficult decission.

I like the colour scheme Black Kyurem has going on, but I'm not a fan of the design of its head.
White Kyurem earns some negative points as I'm not too happy with some of the chunks of ice (specially the jaw) that cover its body.
In terms of the Unova legendaries, Reshiram has always been my favourite, so I'm possibly biased in my decision. I also have to add that the combination of Fire and Ice is just wonderful!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Black Kyurem has my vote. White Kyurem just looks really weird to me.

Years
Even though I liked Reshiram better than Zekrom, I like Black Kyurem's design better.

Black Kyurem looks way more badass and I love the blue electricity. Not to mention I'm planning on getting Black 2 (seeing as I got Black last time).

So yeah, Black Kyurem for me.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I prefer the white Kyurem. More sleek, and more majestic to look at. Plus, it is not as rowdy looking as Black Kyurem.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I go for White Kyurem for the same reason I go for Reshiram - I prefer Fire-types. Plus I do think it looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back