• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'll co-op with y'all, too~ Though, I won't be able to do it at college :C The networks there are examples of my aforementioned "types that the system can't connect to at all" since you have to log in with a username and password. So at the very least, I'd only be able to do so while home for Summer/Winter and during October and Spring Breaks. I guess I should be grateful I can connect to the internet at all, though XD;

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Co-op in Pokemon will seem a bit odd, especially in the main series. It would make much more sense if it was a Mystery Dungeon game which btw I want a new one ;~;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Co-op in Pokemon will seem a bit odd, especially in the main series. It would make much more sense if it was a Mystery Dungeon game which btw I want a new one ;~;

What about Gates to Infinity? Or do you want another one? XD;

---

I hope I can meet some more Pokemon fans at college (I know at least one and I know they're definitely out there because my college is quirky so they must exist, right) so I can play with them, at least. Or I could buy another 3DS and play with myself. But I don't think I'll be doing that XD;

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

...I did not realize there was one announced, ofc I was out of the loop of the fandom while I was gone. And I don't have a 3DS and don't plan on getting one until X/Y is out since they might do some bundle thing.

I want one that has the Friend Areas of Red and Blue but a story like EoD/EoT
And I still need to get EoS ;~;

Gabri

m8
Years
/insert Braveheart speech in here

Now that you're motivated, I'll just get back to my Physics corner for some days.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
216370 Where the hell did that 4 come from Ide.

Ooh, Physics corner. Sounds fun! 8D

I'd insert the other two infamous Gurren Lagann quotes, but I've found one of them sounds kind of dirty when you think about it while the other doesn't exactly fit. Then again, it is Gurren Lagann, so maybe such shouldn't matter.

So! With that said... WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Nah, we were talking about Colo and XD. (I still hope we get Colo/XD ports someday ;; Or another game that takes place in Orre.)

Seriously, though, first 3D main Pokemon games; SO EXCITE 8D

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Oh. I guess that'd explain it. I knew this day would come 7 years ago when i was at home playing emerald. "What would happen if they made a 3D pokemon game?" 216374

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a bunch of laundry to fold and I'm not looking forward to it ugh. But I'm going to draw or something first.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
While I have a moment, I think I'll draw something too for a change. Or finish this other thing I'm doing in Paint Tool SAI. I'm still not "getting it", though. Outside of brushier brushes, what's it doing that Photoshop can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back