• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I feel like Yuria should be offended.

So, anyone else want to submit a fourth character before Sapphy comes back on?

Khawill

<3
Years
I was thinking of making a psychotic character, kind of like how frio is comically stupid, this character would be comically insane. Can't think of a race for it though, nor any other details

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
We already have a psychotic mermaid lusting after the teacher and willing to murder to get to him. I don't think we need a guy to match. >_>

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Dammit with the terms I don't know >.< AND my own avatar-popo face is beginning to creep me out, I don't want to learn the pecking order right now.

Songbird

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
How about a male tsundere, then? Or a female one, but male is more opposite.

That would be nice, but how could it be pulled off when any male tsundere instantly gets labeled a self-centered douche? No offense, Wolfy. *shot a couple thousand times; goes straight to Hell*

Dammit with the terms I don't know >.< AND my own avatar-popo face is beginning to creep me out, I don't want to learn the pecking order right now.

Tsundere = cold on the outside, lovey-dovey on the inside. Kagami Hiiragi of Lucky☆Star is the ultimate tsundere. A tsundere frequently tries to refute any possible reasons for affection in public. ("It's not like I made you chocolates because I like you or anything! They're obligatory.") However, in close quarters, they tend to show that they're very capable of love.

Yandere = lovey-dovey on the outside, murderer on the inside. The murder can manifest in two ways: murdering the one you love (so if you can't have them, no one can), and murdering all the competition (self-explanatory). Yuno Gasai of Mirai Nikki is the ultimate yandere.

Kuudere = cool on the outside, lovey-dovey on the inside. Yuki Nagato of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is a good example.

Deredere = lovey-dovey on the outside, lovey-dovey on the inside. Crazy doesn't exist to them.

There are a few more -dere out there, but these are the most common/popular.

As for your avatar, I have no cure. You must take it out back and kill it.

Sephear

Years
Ah, I see, well I can't fill the Tsundere niche that we apparently need, because Lerion just sort of doesn't think much about the whole thing.

Sephear

Years
Dragonball Z RPs would be the most legit non-pokemon RPs ever on PC simply because of Chiaotzu. Man I love Dragonball...although it seems like ALL 90's kids love nostalgia so of course I do, it's a major part of my childhood. I can't wait for Cell to show in the abridged series.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Heh… I think that I would either be a Tsundere or a Kuudere… ShinyDiamond?

Songbird's secret SU is accepted!
Dusk Lunacy's SU is accepted! there are slight changes you have to make though but a I'll tell you that on FB

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
That would be nice, but how could it be pulled off when any male tsundere instantly gets labeled a self-centered douche? No offense, Wolfy. *shot a couple thousand times; goes straight to Hell*

Tsundere = cold on the outside, lovey-dovey on the inside. Kagami Hiiragi of Lucky?☆Star is the ultimate tsundere. A tsundere frequently tries to refute any possible reasons for affection in public. ("It's not like I made you chocolates because I like you or anything! They're obligatory.") However, in close quarters, they tend to show that they're very capable of love.

Yandere = lovey-dovey on the outside, murderer on the inside. The murder can manifest in two ways: murdering the one you love (so if you can't have them, no one can), and murdering all the competition (self-explanatory). Yuno Gasai of Mirai Nikki is the ultimate yandere.

Kuudere = cool on the outside, lovey-dovey on the inside. Yuki Nagato of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is a good example.

Deredere = lovey-dovey on the outside, lovey-dovey on the inside. Crazy doesn't exist to them.

There are a few more -dere out there, but these are the most common/popular.

As for your avatar, I have no cure. You must take it out back and kill it.

._. Not sure if aany of these are me or whatever.,,

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
ShinyDiamond- I'm pretty sure that you are a kuudere xD actually… i'm 100% sure that you are one haha c:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Clever usage of power level jokes is really hard to come by. People just see Dragon ball and immediately make the most generic joke possible. *Sigh*
That must send your anger level over nine thousand.

Behold my completely original character sheet template.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So is there already a plan for solo's death? If not, i could have sagishi come help the group with his unique brand of anime-ripoff powers.

Back