• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Fake Cards Posting Thread

Years
I have seen that there is a thread about funny fake cards. In this thread though, you may post fake cards you made, which do not break the TCG rules.

Well...I'm waiting for your own cards!;)

Moderator edit for the thread rules:
1. All PokeCommunity Rules apply. (Especially the 4 words and 25 characters minimum length rule).
2. All Pokemon Trading Card Game section rules apply.
3. All Fake Cards section rules apply.
4. You can make your own thread for your own cards instead of posting here if you wish to.
5. If you are going to negatively rate someone's card, give some constructive criticism and don't just say things like "IT SUCKS!!!1111" or "lol ur card be fugly broham it suxorz and u suk". Comments like that are rude and should be reported so the section moderator can deal with them accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to alter your post to put some rules and make this thread into a "Fake Card Quick Rate Thread" for those who just want to post one card and don't wanna create a whole thread for their works. I honestly wouldn't mind if someone were to create a thread just to showcase one card they made, though, since it makes it easier for the card creator to receive comments, tips, and constructive criticism on their work.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2011
I went to China a few years ago and I saw these Pokemon decks on sale at the Hong Kong-China immigration border point Luo Wu and there were many fake cards on sale.

As China is reputed for its almost-real fakes, it took me some time to realize it.

Firstly, instead of for example: illus Kouki Saito. It is written as illUs Kouki Saito.

It's holographics are so real I couldnt see anything wrong.

And they were not at all filmsy, they felt of the same texture and same thickness.

Anyway, I also have my fair share of real Pokemon cards bought from authorized stores in my country.

But here's a piece of advice to NEVER go to China to buy Pokemon cards. China peeps are way too cunning and make their products look so real.

Anyway I have this faulty real Ninetales Pokemon card. It's "curse" is spelt as "corse" any idea how much will it fetch?

And I also have this faulty real Vulpix whose HP and number is lopsided, please tell me the price :3

Years
I went to China a few years ago and I saw these Pokemon decks on sale at the Hong Kong-China immigration border point Luo Wu and there were many fake cards on sale.

As China is reputed for its almost-real fakes, it took me some time to realize it.

Firstly, instead of for example: illus Kouki Saito. It is written as illUs Kouki Saito.

And they were not at all filmsy, they felt of the same texture and same thickness.

Anyway, I also have my fair share of real Pokemon cards bought from authorized stores in my country.

But here's a piece of advice to NEVER go to China to buy Pokemon cards. China peeps are way too cunning and make their products look so real.

Anyway I have this faulty real Ninetales Pokemon card. It's "curse" is spelt as "corse" any idea how much will it fetch?

And I also have this faulty real Vulpix whose HP and number is lopsided, please tell me the price :3

Why did you post that here?:\

Years

I do believe you misunderstood the purpose of this thread. It's just for posting artistic fakes you have created and commenting on other artistic fakes other people have posted in here.

Why did you post that here?:\

Please do not minimod. Just use the report function next time you see a post that you think is off-topic.

Years
Ahahaha, nice, but the Illus. portion is supposed to give credit to the artist of the image used in for the picture, not the maker of the card. That goes in some other place. I like that card style, though. Where did you find it?

Pinta77

Oh that's a good point >.< oops. I found the style from the resource thread, other pics of cards, and then the text box was just paint.

Back