• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Azure Version!

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
Its copyright work. I knoww one of the pokemon in the first poster its sleeleep and i dont think you drew it.

Oka

Pokemon Azure Project Leader!
Years
Actually, You have stole images of dA So please do Not accuse me.
I did not say I drew these, The Creator gave them EXCLUSIVELY TO ME TO USE FOR POKEMON AZURE. HE COPYRIGHTED THEM.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Actually, You have stole images of dA So please do Not accuse me.
I did not say I drew these, The Creator gave them EXCLUSIVELY TO ME TO USE FOR POKEMON AZURE. HE COPYRIGHTED THEM.

Well I don't recallyou saying anything of the sort earlier, but still, do you have any showable proof you got these exclusive rights?

Oka

Years
lx theo, not you.
I have seen the pokemon in his userbar, copyrighted and used elsewhere.

Please Stay On Topic.
I have permission to use this fakemon set on my game.

Is anyone interested in turning the sketches into sprites?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Lol calm your ass down no need for yellin.
Just wondering.
BUT.. I do like the look of the project good luck!

Oka

Years
Thanks
Sorry about the caps, My Shift key was screwed up and they stayed like that lol

I am going to see if the spriters resource forum has anyone that can sprite all the pokemon.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
Years
Thanks
Sorry about the caps, My Shift key was screwed up and they stayed like that lol

I am going to see if the spriters resource forum has anyone that can sprite all the pokemon.

Good luck with that... I'll be all the more impressed with this project if you pull it off. D:

Oka

Years
We now have a starter sprite made.
grassstarter.png

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
I just noticed that this thread was released on my birthday, good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit

Since yur using RPG Maker XP I can be a mapper if you want
I can also write dialouge.
and beta tester.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
I like the storyline,thats my general area.Im sorry but im jus learning how to script and map a little and cannot in anyway help you right now....im more o a hacker...

and i have to write a plot for a game...

Last edited:
Back