• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New OU Team RMT

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
With the help of others, I was able to make a good team. However, after looking it over, i believe it needs to be polished.

Unrevised Team
Spoiler:

Well, thats my team. i'll edit with a revised version when i get the chance.

Years
anyways change glis's atk evs to defense evs and change uxie to a scarf magnezone or something so its easier to sweep with haxorus and once u do that change terrakion to a cb variant so you cant dent skarm and **** and open up sweeps for haxorio

Last edited by a moderator:

Anti

return of the king
Years
You should probably put Swords Dance on Haxorus (over Brick Break) so that you can break through more defensive teams, something none of your other pokes can really do or even provide much support with beyond paralysis. But it does go nicely w/ Rotom and Jira because if things like Lati@s are para'd you don't even need to use DD.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The 184 Attack EVs on Gliscor are better off in its Defense, unless it's a typo. If it's not a typo, then what purpose do they serve?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
You should probably put Swords Dance on Haxorus (over Brick Break) so that you can break through more defensive teams, something none of your other pokes can really do or even provide much support with beyond paralysis. But it does go nicely w/ Rotom and Jira because if things like Lati@s are para'd you don't even need to use DD.

Agree with this.

Also id replace Uxie with Azelf or Deoxys-D, both outclass Uxie in the screening department and arent total set up fodder thanks to Taunt.

Id also prolly make Gliscor a SDer to actually benefit from dual screens.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
i am actually thinking of getting rid of screens altogether, along with haxorus. any suggestions as to a good sr/spike setter, and a dragon that could work with my team? i was thinking hydreigon...

Snorelacks

Ready to get burned?
Years
i am actually thinking of getting rid of screens altogether, along with haxorus. any suggestions as to a good sr/spike setter, and a dragon that could work with my team? i was thinking hydreigon...

Hydreigon would work very well. Maybe this:

Hydreigon @ Life Orb/Expert Belt
Levitate | Modest
Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
Dark Pulse
Fire Blast
Focus Blast/U-Turn
EVs: 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Spe

Pretty standard, but it would be awesome on your team. It also removes you weakness to Bug/Steels and Ferrothorn.

As for a Spikes/SR, I'd go Ferrothorn:

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers/Shed Shell
Iron Barbs | Relaxed
Spikes
Stealth Rock (or Leech Seed, but you wanted SR)
Gyro Ball/Protect/Thunder Wave
Power Whip/Protect
252 HP/88 Def/168 SpDef

Anti

return of the king
Years
Hydreigon should definitely have U-turn along with making Terrakion a CBer as Karp suggested - you'll get a lot of free shots at doing serious damage without even needing to predict to get things like double switches etc. This definitely works with Spikes support (you'll wear down sp. walls and Hydreigon can eventually overpower them) but you're going to want a Ghost-type for the Spikes probably. That would require changing at least a few more mons though.

You may just want something like Heatran, Mamoswine, etc. that can set up SR and still be more useful than a traditional SR lead of the gen 4 mold.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday

You could always use fast Deoxys-D with both lots of Spikes to save slots.

Deoxys-D @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Timid Nature
252 HP / 252 Speed / 6 Def
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat

Standard fast Spiker.

OR if you want a more offensive approach

Deoxys-D @ Fire Gem
Timid Nature
48 HP / 252 Sp.Att / 208 Speed
- Psycho Boost
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock

Hits basically all common Rapid Spinners hard.

Id advise a ghost too if you use this set.

Back