• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Um... CloysterOyster, this one is tough!

No, really, Cloyster in name, Flareon in an avatar.

I'd go with Vaporeon then! :D

Most of the time my avatar is Cloyster but it's Flareon for now because I am advocating for him due to all the hate towards Flareon.

I can live with Vaporeon, one of my favorite Water type Pokémon.

Oh, and I choose Arcanine for you because you must like him if he's your avatar :)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Hm...I'd say you were a fox pokemon, how about
037.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ remember that this is best partner, not what Pokemon they would be. Easy to get the two confused but try to keep it in mind. ;)

That said I believe Poliwrath will be your partner, as your avatar always reminds me of Red (and since I favor Special Red any other...)

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Well since you are stalking red i guess its because you want his Pikachu so your partner would be a Pikachu

Years
Your profile picture is all about darkness and chaos and you are here to stay so I pick Darkrai for you as the shadows never leave our sides.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Your avatar has purple-ish hair and espeon is purple so espeon
File:PCP196.png

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Gee, I have no idea which Pokemon might suit you :/ I mean, there's no indication in neither your username nor theme that may suggest which Pokemon you'd like. Oh well, I'm just gonna take a shot out in the blue and say Darkrai.

;)

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
In your signature, you have a staraptor, a Lapras, an Absol, a Blaziken, an Espeon Good taste in Pokémon and a Torterra.

Add them all together and you get 1,740
Divided by 4
= 487.
487 in the Pokedex is Giratina.
Lucky
(This is for Spack)

Darkrai666

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Your avatar is a male with blonde hair and Pikachu is Yellow
and Yellow=Blonde
Thus I Choose your partner as Pikachu
025f.gif
025f.gif
025f.gif
025f.gif
025f.gif

PIKASQUAD

Darkrai666

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
At first i was like Your avatars colour looks Looks like that of Darkrai, But you just said Darkrai So I cant say that anymore Then I noticed your siggy which is a Raquaza So Raquaza It is
384.gif
[P.S I love raquaza]

Back