• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play/Guide/Review of the Week!

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014

Let's Play/Guide/Review of the Week

Hey guys, welcome to the LP/Guide/Review of the Week thread! Check back in this thread every week for a new featured thread from this section; it could be yours! Along with that, the featured thread of the week will be advertised in the notice box as well as in this thread, along with a description of the thread and why it was chosen! If your thread needs some publicity, then this is perfect for you! Just go create an LP, guide, or review, and if we think it's worthy, it'll be featured for a week! :]

Miss Doronjo and I will be judging the threads!

Rules

Follow the PokeCommunity Rules. They can be found here.

Follow the Video Gaming Rules. They can be found here.

Make sure your LP/Guide/Review is appropriate. If not, a warning is necessary in the title of the thread in the form of [T] for Teen and [M] for mature. If you need more specific guidelines, the one specifically for LPs is here.

Previously Featured Threads

Week 1

Current Featured LP/Guide/Review of the Week!

[Let's Play] bobandbill - Pokemon 'Diamond' - Keitai Denjuu Telefang (2.0)
Reasoning can be found in this post.
Thread Author: bobandbill.​

Approved by Miss Doronjo.

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Sorry for the delay guys, but the featured LP/Guide/Review of the Week is...

Week of 8/26/13

[Guide] PJBottomz - The Mathematical Image-Heavy Guide to the Adventure Time DS Game!

>Click To View<

nmMlk1I.png

Why did we pick this thread? It was obvious that PJ had put a lot of thought into his guide, and right off the bat we could tell that. The CSS is very clean and there are a few details like the Beemo cursor that top it off and give it an extremely presentable feel. Adding on to that, the commentating is easy to understand and simple enough. Even if you aren't a fan of the Adventure Time series, checking this guide out won't be a waste of your time! For a fun game to play while you're reading, count how many times the word mathematical or algebraic is used. ;] Good work PJ!

• Keep these threads coming guys! I'm reading over every one recently posted/updated to check if they have what it takes. If you feel like yours takes the cake, throw it up before this Sunday!

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
It's been a busy beginning few weeks of school for me, so you'll all have to bare with me on this. ^^;

Week of 9/2/13

[Let's Play] Pokemon 'Diamond' - Keitai Denjuu Telefang (2.0)

>Click To View<

PokemonDiamond_03.png

It's pretty obvious to see why we picked this LP to be our featured thread of the week. Shawn and I quickly came to a conclusion that this popular playthrough of one of the oddest commodities in pokemon contained humor, the right amount of text per screenshot, and simply entertaining dialogue throughout. Bobandbill did a wonderful job of continuing to update his LP, and it's definitely worth the read. If you haven't already, I would suggest taking some time out of your day and reading it! I think you'll love it.

• It would be amazing if more people posted threads for judging! I'd like to see what you all can do with an LP, guide, or review, so just take a shot at it! Who knows, maybe you'll find a passion for it you never would've thought existed?

Back