• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Own or Rent?

own or rent?

• own

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • rent

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • don't have a house

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
My parents rent the house we live in.

There is no way my parents could just buy the house, lol.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I'm renting my apartment. Both my parents each own their houses, though.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Currently, I neither rent nor own. My parents moved recently, and the house we live in was my dad's friend's house. He passed away and since my dad helped him out so much, the friend's father told us we can live in it as long as we wish without having to pay any mortgage or rent. I guess it is a basic return in favor, but before we moved here we used to pay mortgage on a house before actually getting to own it.

Ayselipera

I live with my parents and they have already paid the
mortgage off, so I guess that means we offically own it.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
My parents own the house that I'm living in at the moment, and are renting out a second house to tenants.

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
My mom's renting our cramped yet oddly cozy little apartment. :B
We have no intentions of ever buying a house because we can't afford it, for starters. But I might buy one should my income allow it whenever I have a stable job later on in life.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
I currently rent. I don't really have a need for a house as it's just me. maybe if I meet someone then I might think about getting a house.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
The house I live in with my family comes with my step-father's job, so.. I don't think it falls under either of those categories.

Back