• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manche's sprite shop

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
I can do Fusions:

serdevoir_by_smvuy-d604zlm.png
absiary_by_smvuy-d47qzso.png
zorostrikas_by_smvuy-d5u5dnb.png
lucarupt_by_smvuy-d68pfvu.png

All requests must be asked through this thread first. I will send a PM when I finish making your request.

I may sometimes use extraofficial content.

it will usually take me less than a day.

please specify whick pokemons to mix as long with others details, otherwise I will do it on my criteria.

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Yes.. I will start right now once again I will sen a PM when done

lapharos_by_smvuy-d68y5z6.png

next

Last edited:

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Yes.. I will start right now once again I will sen a PM when done

lapharos_by_smvuy-d68y5z6.png

next

Well done. That's certainly creative.

How about a Lilligant+Swanna+Unfezant? Lilligant's head/face, arms, and body. Swanna's expanded wings in the back, and female Unfezant's legs. All colored to match Lil's color scheme. I'm curious what you will come up with! xD

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Ah, that's really close to what I wanted! Neat! Is there any sprites of Swanna's wings spread so they could be put behind her instead of on the sides? You know, like an angel?

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
I hink there are, but the quality is shoddy to say the least

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Can you put this guy:
Spr_BW_Clerk_M_A.png

into a mech suit of sorts? You can edit anything you like.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Hello, Me and my friend are making a pokemon game for the computer, not a big game, just one off of the internet. Seeing your past sprites has sparked our attention and we wanted to know if you would like to join in and help us with sprites (characters, new pokemon, buildings, etc.).

Back