• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
Hey, would you be interested in trading your shiny Chespin for a shiny lvl 50/5 IV/Adamant Scizor?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Can you give them just for breeding?I will give them back.
I can look to see if I already have them with those abilities for you, but if I do it will be a bit before I can trade.
Hey, would you be interested in trading your shiny Chespin for a shiny lvl 50/5 IV/Adamant Scizor?
I already have 2 or 3 of those, do you have any thing else?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
I already have 2 or 3 of those, do you have any thing else?

Umm, the only other thing would be a lvl 17 shiny Misdreavus with levitate. But that only has 1IV and I'm guessing you probably don't want that

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Hi RNC it's your pain in da neck here :P was wondering if he can give every starter in ha with 5 plus iv s if not can I just get ha I hav some egg moves on some starters and other pokemon with 5iv s as offer and can u clone some more evee s :)

Years
Semi Closed, Please Read 1st Post

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. I have a couple of shinys/legends which you can clone if you like.

I have the TRUTH gyrados and I'm sure I have the shiny palika and diagla events stored away if you need to clone those.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Semi Closed, Please Read 1st Post

that must be horrible :C, i'm so sorry for you,
saddly i don't think i've done any trades with you, but if you want you can clone some of my events and competitives (if you don't mind they don't have your ot), i have the shiny dogs events, meloetta, a 5 iv's eevee, and some others, it is not a lot, but its something xD

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. I have a couple of shinys/legends which you can clone if you like.

I have the TRUTH gyrados and I'm sure I have the shiny palika and diagla events stored away if you need to clone those.
Thanks for the offer, I have already replace my palkia and diagla and my TRUTH will never leave me, I have it 5 times in the bank and on my older games as well to transfer if she is ever lost, but what other shinys do you have?
that must be horrible :C, i'm so sorry for you,
saddly i don't think i've done any trades with you, but if you want you can clone some of my events and competitives (if you don't mind they don't have your ot), i have the shiny dogs events, meloetta, a 5 iv's eevee, and some others, it is not a lot, but its something xD
It was horrible, I have a shiny suicune, so do you have the other 2?

Years
Thanks for the offer, I have already replace my palkia and diagla and my TRUTH will never leave me, I have it 5 times in the bank and on my older games as well to transfer if she is ever lost, but what other shinys do you have?

It was horrible, I have a shiny suicune, so do you have the other 2?

I have on me right now in A.S:

Ditto (The OT is ~RNC~ so I assume it originally came from you. It's got a careful nature and it has 6IVs. )
Dugtrio
Eevee

I also have the following shinys on other games:

Drifloon

I got these in a trade recently, they seem legit but I can't be 100% sure since I don't have access to pokecheck. They're all 6IVs and have a good nature. My bf has them at the moment since he's EV training them for our use; but I can get them back so you can quickly clone them. Some of them may have evolved since I last had them; I can't be sure on that. Some are nicknamed and the breeder I got them from is no longer around; so I can't change them :/

Gastly
Honedge
Gible
Kangaskhan

Years
Sounds good to me thanks a bundle, I will register you and see you in there.

No problem. I can give you the Eevee and Dugtrio now since I have those on hand (they also both have the Kalos pent.) I'll probably be able to get the others off my bf's game on Tuesday or Monday (it's pretty late here).

Adding you now and I'll send you a request shortly :)

Back