• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
anyone can help me out with completing the pokedex? i've been getting a little annoyed at figuring out how to evolve slowpoke into slowking and scyther into scizors. tried having them hold onto to the items and leveling them up to around level 45-50 yet no luck. anyone got a tip?

Slowpoke evolves into Slowking if it's holding its trade item in the day and Scyther evolves into Scizor if it's holding its trade item at night.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
Wow I got lucky and ran into a Shiny Spearow and speaking of Ho-oh will we be able to capture it in Johto at some point if we aren't lucky enough to catch it in the first route with it being only a 1% chance of showing up?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
But how? The guy with the ship at the south of Snowpoint City tells me "My ship is strong. It can even move through the icy waters" but nothing about Twinleaf Town

Use the Pokemon Centers to teleport to Sandgem Town then follow Route 201 to Twinleaf Town.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Wow I got lucky and ran into a Shiny Spearow and speaking of Ho-oh will we be able to capture it in Johto at some point if we aren't lucky enough to catch it in the first route with it being only a 1% chance of showing up?

You can only get it on Route 1.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 16, 2018
I wanted to know if to play the latest version of the game I have to download everything again and start from scratch? ja to the front

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
I wanted to know if to play the latest version of the game I have to download everything again and start from scratch? ja to the front

Download the new version and it should have all the updates but your progress will stay the same.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I got stuck on the Dragon Lady bug (route 201). However, I accidentally saved the game when the bug put my player to the cliff without moving. I have installed the latest update and still cant play. Any help???

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
so one interesting bug that i found for slowpoke evolution was if the slowpoke is say lvl 45+ and holding king rock, it would still choose to go slowbro instead of slowking even if its during the day. had to get a new slowpoke and evolve it into slowking, but still kinda interesting bug.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 14, 2017
is there any way to start game directly from orange league actually i don,t like kanto leaque so anybody have save game of pokemon fire ash

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 17, 2018
Does anyone have a save file they would be willing to share? I found a rpgmaker app for the android that allmost works with this, I'd like to believe it would if I could just make it past the broken intro sequence. It'd really mean a lot to have this with me.

If the creator is reading this, then congratulations. This is what everyone wanted and no one could achieve. Not even Nintendo. I hope this stuff blows up in your face really soon so everyone can enjoy it. Thank you for the massive amount of effort this must have taken.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Help there's a lady blocking the way to the first orange island gym leader and the leaders brother said i already beat her. Help!

Years
I caught Bulbasaur but its not in my party nor the PC what do I do? Must I restart my game again to get it?

Last edited:
Back