• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Years
274. Put as many bouncy balls of various prices and sizes as you can into a cart, have the cashier scan them, then say, "Oh. I forgot my wallet." then throw all the balls in all directions, with the majority at the general direction of the cashier.

275. As for every minecraft item possible, including iron swords, blaze rods, and diamond pickaxes. With every no. Scream, "HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE THEM?!!? I NEED THEM TO SURVIVE, I TELL YOU SURVIVE!!!!!"

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
Years
284. Get a group of your friends and dress up as power rnagers dino thunder charecters- Then beat up random people thinking their tyranodrones, the workers are elsa and zeltrax, and the manager is mesogog. afterwords, attack them for being kelszacks and lothor. If you do this sucessfully- congrats. your banned from wallmart for life and have multiple offenses of Harassment

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
Years
291.Run into the store screaming, "MAGICAL SORCE! Mystic force" and then kick over 5 isles of items- and trip somone. 1827231 points for manager, 500 for worker, 134 for civilian shopping

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
292. NOTE: This WILL cost ALOT of money, so consider your other options before doing this.

That being said, have a mechaninc make you and your friends their very own custom MARIO KART, and have a REAL Mario Kart race inside the store. The only Items you can use are Bombs, since Blue Shells don't exist YET. All I'm gonna say, if you decide to race, that it's gonna feel more like MW3 than Mario Kart if you actually go through with this.

293. Go to Wal-Mart, get a job at Wal-Mart, then talk like this to every kid you see in the same creepy voice like this guy: RANDY MARSH FROM SOUTHPARK EVERYBODY!

Last edited:
Back