• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interesting Fake Cards

Years
Has anyone encountered any interesting fake Pokemon cards in the past? I personally have only encountered this vending machine sticker that most people I knew thought was an actual card.

I do not remember where I put it, though. Haven't seen that card in a couple of years.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My only card that I'm quite sure is fake was given to me. I can't remember the name of the Pokemon, though...it's a pure Steel-type and the Pokemon itself is yellow. Terrible memory. X)

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
when I used to be a hardcore card collector, I would trade for any fake cards I saw, because I think they are interesting. I have a number of different styles of fake cards, and most of them are pretty real looking unless you really know pokemon cards well. One I can think of is a Sceptile from ruby/sapphire set I think, and it's holo, but the holo is little dots kind of like those stickers that the other person talked about. But the rest of the card looks pretty real.

Back