• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Maybe we should start with Ryuu and Sapphire visiting Shadow in the infirmary. She can have small, individual conversations with both. Gavin may like Shadow, but it's too early to tell.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Lol, that is what I love about being a teachr, don't know what to do in these situations..

What should Johan be doing during the breaks?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
westsideconnection- whatever he wants ;p walking around the campus, talk to other people oh! teachers are allowed to go to the human world btw. so yeah... :3

DarkAngel- lol i guess i can let Sapphire make Ryuu apologize to Shadow, Sapphire is going to change him and let him open up anyway, this could be the beginning.

your GM gots to sleep now before th Co-GM will kick my ass for being up so late xD night!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A sign up, if I may. Apologies if it sucks, im on my phone and trying out playing as a female.

Name: Jennifer Mary Yale
Nickname: Jenn
Youkai: (choose out of the list)
Appearence: (picture is also alright)
Personality: (at least one pharagraph)
History: (at least one pharagraph)
Dorm: A

I will complete later, just a start.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Elite Killer-Of course, take your time. :D We're all friends here!

SkyisUmbreon-Sorry you're feeling left out. :) What is it you need?

I'll figure out the whole love triangle thing when we cross that bridge.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well I mean I asked if anyones character was free but no one answered. I asked several times really, but you are all about the love triangle thingy
I don't remember you actually asking, I do remember you mentioning that you had nothing to do several times, though. Just read through the posts in the IC and see what's going on with the different characters.

Sapphire Rose

Years
SkyUmbreon- i'm sorry :( i must've overlooked the last time you asked. Hmm... Maybe you can ask kobaraX or Rafael p if they want to interact with you?

Elite Killer- take your time :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
I thought i already gave the shedule :I

Well here it is again

Dorm-A has class in classroom 3 from my character, Dorm-B has class in classroom 6 from Rafael p's character, Dorm-C has class in classroom 1 from WestSideConnection's character

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I thought i already gave the shedule :I

Well here it is again

Dorm-A has class in classroom 3 from my character, Dorm-B has class in classroom 6 from Rafael p's character, Dorm-C has class in classroom 1 from WestSideConnection's character
I meant an overall schedule, as in a weekly schedule, that way it doesn't have to be announced after every class. You could place it in the OP, too, so that people have a way to refer to it without having to look through the thread.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I was already thinking about doing that, but i can't do much on my phone so i need to add characters and remove them on the computer, adding stuff in the ooc and IC also need to be done on the computer.

Back