• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Does any one know why my gold vs silver 2 relesed thread was closed and why it was closed being that gold vs silver 2 is a totally new topic with nothing in relation to gold vs silver relesed.... being that this is NUMBER 2

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
1. No Screens.

2. Most people have no Idea what it is.

3. Those that know what it is will probably not use it.

4. This Topic Is not A Game Dev. Either *Reports* (Srry, It's the rules)

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
see who ever closed the topic your denying loads of people the right to post in a good legitimate non rule breaking forum... personally i think it should be unlocked *big grin*

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
ok so if i start a new one with screens a a beter descrition? will that get it locked or stay unlocked (oh and by the way i have many people allredy using it thanks)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Please don't double-post, rm2kdev. --;

Oh, and by the way, it'd have been better to PM the staff member who closed it. This is pointless and spammy.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back