• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler] Join Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Serebii now has Extended Coverage of the Join Avenue. All I can saw is WOW! I never really expected something like this to ever be in a Pokemon Game.

You are able to Link up with Black and White to "Hire" new vendors or get new people to shop which works similarly as to how Black City and White Forest worked on their respective games.

Wish I could do a full Copy Paste here, but that would take the better half of my day to complete so for now I will simply link to Serebii's page.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/joinavenue.shtml

Now for the questions~

How do you think Join Avenue could have been better?

If you could create your own Shop what would you have in it?

Would you have rathered Member owned "Downloadable" shops where they could sell special items?

What do you think of the Items available and the individual shops?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
...yyyeeeah. Maybe it's best if NO ONE posts all of that information on this thread, mainly because that's a MASSIVE amount of information.

BUT, I think the Join Avenue is absolutely adorable. <3
I don't think there's a single thing that I would change about the Avenue at all. nothing. xD

If I had my own shop I would sell:
Soothe Bell (limit 1 per customer)

Luxury Ball

Pomeg Berry
Kelpsy Berry
Qualot Berry
Hondew Berry
Grepa Berry
Tamato Berry

Basically everything that boosts happiness (barring the stat boosters)

I think the items available in this feature are really fun and neat. Like, a salon that boosts EVs? I'M GAME, YO.

Over all I'm extremely excited to get Black 2 and White 2 now, especially since it has a giant shopping mall. c':

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Masterball has always been the top prize for the Lottery. I think this is also the first game where you get two of them story wise. One from Juniper and the other From N I believe, other than that Master Ball has always been given through the Lottery. I've won one once my entire life XD

I'm honestly most surprised about Sacred Ash in the Box one. I mean WOW pocket Pokemon Center right there. I'm going to try and level that up as fast as I can XD

The Join Avenue is going to suck up so much of my life it won't be funny.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I don't know. It still has its D/P/Pt script on it so possibly nothing unless there is a hidden Spiritomb event or you can sell it to the Relic Maniac guy.

It struck me as extremely odd as well.

Haseyo

쏘쿨
Years
It's certainly a lot to take in, but it has very nice potential. It confused the heck out of me at the start, but that's because I couldn't understand the NPC, lol. Once the English version comes out, it'll be much better.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Forgive me for bumping this thread if it's too old... I wasn't sure if I were to make a new one. There are somethings that confuses me about the Join Aveune. I have people added onto my Palpad and traded with them, how come they don't appear on my Join aveune? I thought if we had friends over wifi we they will appear here?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Now that I know I can add people to Join Avenue just doing wifi battles and GTS trade, I'm more incline to do it. I'm Lv2 "Fresh Avenue" right now.

Still can't buy anything yet, but I'm sure I will figure it out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Forgive me for bumping this thread if it's too old... I wasn't sure if I were to make a new one.

Then read the rules next time. All of them. Site-wide and Black 2 and White 2 rules, because you can make a new one, and it is illegal to post in a dead thread.

Closing this thread since it was revived after being considered "dead" for over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back